What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The MMA Thread

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Haha

Bader: he's weak, I'll wear him down and make him quit

Rumble: get f**ked

Rumble tucked Bader right into bed

Jono078

Referee
WTF is this thread, no MMA talk on the last page.

Rumble is a mean dude. I still want to see him fight Jon Jones.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
How good was Rothwell submitting Barnett too? Didnt even conceive of that potential outcome. He has some good wins on the board now.

Also a bit OT but how ominous is his walk out music, channeling the Undertaker (WWF) just needs a smoke machine and the dark

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
WTF is this thread, no MMA talk on the last page.

Rumble is a mean dude. I still want to see him fight Jon Jones.

Agree with this 1000% on both points.

Rumble is a beast, always so humble in victory too I've noticed. If anyone deserves to run their mouth it's him, has well and truly walked the walk

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
The moron with an identity crisis aside,

Jones has said he wants 3 more fights at 205 before potentially moving up to HW - DC, Rumble and Gus.

Each of them would be a cracker.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
Third ufc hype train down (Rhonda, Paige and northcutt) one to go...

The social media backlash from other ufc fighters on sage has been brutal

Last edited:

Craig Johnston

First Grade
Smooth officially gaaaaawn to bellator, losing sterling and overeem could see a massive shift.

Shame about smooth. I reckon he would have belted 12 shades out of Macgregor

shiznit

Coach
Third ufc hype train down (Rhonda, Paige and northcutt) one to go...

The social media backlash from other ufc fighters on sage has been brutal
You still calling him a hype train??

Sure I could understand it 6months ago... But since then he's destroyed both Mendes and Aldo....

I think it's fairly safe to say he's more than just hype...

Craig Johnston

First Grade
You still calling him a hype train??

Sure I could understand it 6months ago... But since then he's destroyed both Mendes and Aldo....

I think it's fairly safe to say he's more than just hype...

Aldo wasnt a fight it was a bum rush because Aldo let the hype get the better of him. We never got to find out how McGregor would have faired against Aldo in the grind, let alone Edgar

Mendez bashed McGregor for as long as he had oxygen

RDA is a complete beast all round. He won't be making the same mistake as Aldo. Far too mentally strong and intelligent

shiznit

Coach
Aldo wasnt a fight it was a bum rush because Aldo let the hype get the better of him. We never got to find out how McGregor would have faired against Aldo in the grind, let alone Edgar

Mendez bashed McGregor for as long as he had oxygen

RDA is a complete beast all round. He won't be making the same mistake as Aldo. Far too mentally strong and intelligent
So because Aldo was a mental midget and Conor KO'd his stupid ass in 13 seconds somehow that means It wasn't a fight and it can be dismissed?? :roll:

How about the fact that Conor wants to go up and fight for the LW title?? Aldo had the title for close to 5 years and never went up to LW... Conor has it for 6 months and goes up to fight for the title...

The dudes more than hype... Just admit it...

Craig Johnston

First Grade
So because Aldo was a mental midget and Conor KO'd his stupid ass in 13 seconds somehow that means It wasn't a fight and it can be dismissed?? :roll:

How about the fact that Conor wants to go up and fight for the LW title?? Aldo had the title for close to 5 years and never went up to LW... Conor has it for 6 months and goes up to fight for the title...

The dudes more than hype... Just admit it...

Congrats to him he's used his mental warfare game to make his fight game look as strong, he's no doubt the best in the business at it.... But eventually he will find fighters that don't buy into the pre fight and there are at least half a dozen at least I think that have superior fighting ability at his 2 competing weights

shiznit

Coach
Congrats to him he's used his mental warfare game to make his fight game look as strong, he's no doubt the best in the business at it.... But eventually he will find fighters that don't buy into the pre fight and there are at least half a dozen at least I think that have superior fighting ability at his 2 competing weights
Yeah because you've got such a sterling track record with MMA.... :lol:

Case in point... Cain v Werdum...

It will be a bloodbath, Cain is the most determined I've ever seen him, there's a can of whoopass getting opened

Really??? I'm quite the opposite...

Watching the build up to this fight I'm wondering if he's still carrying some injuries.

This kinda reminds me of his first fight with Junior... He just looks like he's coming in underdone.

I could be looking too much into it... As he's always been a real laid back character at the best of times... And his just so relentless that even if he's underdone he can overwhelm most opponents.

Maybe I'll see that edge come back to him come weigh in time...

shiznit

Coach
Or my personal favourite....

if connor smashes aldo
if frankie smashes mendez
if no other challengers step up....
if pluto, mercury and jupiter all line up perfectly perpendicular to the earth.

you talk like you're living in a fantasy land....oh hang on....

I f**king own you Craig... :lol:

Latest posts