What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll Dump thread

ANTiLAG

First Grade
No, I want to hear more wise words from you mate. Got any other lines to go with "rich man can afford lots of houses"

That was some deep stuff bro

Not really, I am just basking in the pain of Australian bogans when their beloved cricket team loses.

You bogans get uber emotional about your cricket team and then look for a fight.

So much passion in defeat.

Last edited:

ANTiLAG

First Grade
How does a fight bubble up inside a person?

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/bubble+up

bubble up
v.
1. To rise due to a bubbling motion: Water bubbled up through the hole in the boat. Foam always bubbles up onto the counter when I wash the dishes.
2. To rise or increase steadily in intensity: Anger bubbled up in his chest when he heard their crude remarks.
3. To express some positive emotion: She bubbled up with joy when she got accepted into college.
See also: bubble, up

Anger
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Anger (disambiguation).

A drawing of faces expressing anger.
Anger or wrath is an intense emotional response. It is a normal emotion that involves a strong uncomfortable and emotional response to a perceived provocation. Often it indicates when one's basic boundaries are violated. Some have a learned tendency to react to anger through retaliation.

Expressions of anger used negatively Reasoning
Protective Instinct & Hostility: To avoid conceived loss or fear that something will be taken away.
Entitlement & Frustration: To prevent change in functioning.
Intimidation & Rationalization: To meet one's own needs.

Aggressive anger[edit]
The symptoms of aggressive anger are:
Bullying, such as threatening people directly, persecuting, pushing or shoving, using power to oppress, shouting, driving someone off the road, playing on people's weaknesses.
Destructiveness, such as destroying objects as in vandalism, harming animals, child abuse, destroying a relationship, reckless driving, substance abuse.
Grandiosity, such as showing off, expressing mistrust, not delegating, being a sore loser, wanting center stage all the time, not listening, talking over people's heads, expecting kiss and make-up sessions to solve problems.
Hurtfulness, such as violence, including sexual abuse and rape, verbal abuse, biased or vulgar jokes, breaking confidence, using foul language, ignoring people's feelings, willfully discriminating, blaming, punishing people for unwarranted deeds, labeling others.
Manic behavior, such as speaking too fast, walking too fast, working too much and expecting others to fit in, driving too fast, reckless spending.
Selfishness, such as ignoring others' needs, not responding to requests for help, queue jumping.
Threats, such as frightening people by saying how one could harm them, their property or their prospects, finger pointing, fist shaking, wearing clothes or symbols associated with violent behaviour, tailgating, excessively blowing a car horn, slamming doors.
Unjust blaming, such as accusing other people for one's own mistakes, blaming people for your own feelings, making general accusations.
Unpredictability, such as explosive rages over minor frustrations, attacking indiscriminately, dispensing unjust punishment, inflicting harm on others for the sake of it, using alcohol and drugs,[23] illogical arguments.
Vengeance, such as being over-punitive. This differs from retributive justice, as vengeance is personal, and possibly unlimited in scale.

Last edited:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Also i want to know more about rich people buying houses ? Wowsers

If he can afford every house in a sydney street within reasonable distance to the cbd he can pretty much buy up all of nz lol

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Laggy old m8, why are Australian fans "bogans" because they support their cricket side?

I never said that supporting the Australian cricket is causative of being a bogan.

Why do you think that it is, alternatively why do you think that I wrote something that I did not?

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Also i want to know more about rich people buying houses ? Wowsers

If he can afford every house in a sydney street within reasonable distance to the cbd he can pretty much buy up all of nz lol

Who is just a widdle bit too emotional?

Still a widdle bit angry about Kohli smashing your bowlers?

Looking for a fight?

I do hope you feel like a bigger person now.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I dont mind kohli besides the fact he can be a bit petulant but i also like mitchell starc who is just as bad.

Did you think it would upset people that kohli is rich ? Indian cricketers are among the richest pro athletes in the world. They make as much as a good nfl player. David Warner is also quite wealthy and could afford to buy up a street in auckland....does this make u sad lol

ANTiLAG

First Grade
I dont mind kohli besides the fact he can be a bit petulant but i also like mitchell starc who is just as bad.

Did you think it would upset people that kohli is rich ? Indian cricketers are among the richest pro athletes in the world. They make as much as a good nfl player. David Warner is also quite wealthy and could afford to buy up a street in auckland....does this make u sad lol

No it does not make me sad, even if it were accurate.

David Warner has a net worth of say 9 million dollars?
http://www.thecelebritiesnetworth.com/2015/11/david-warner-net-worth-salary-2016.html

I think you'd struggle to find a street in Auckland he could buy for that.

http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/national/288724/average-auckland-house-price-nears-$1m

But for you to call Kohli petulant, I find that a bit rich.

You are very ill tempered and sulky on League Unlimited when Australian cricket does not have things all their own way.

Last edited:
No it does not make me sad, even if it were accurate.

David Warner has a net worth of say 9 million dollars?
http://www.thecelebritiesnetworth.com/2015/11/david-warner-net-worth-salary-2016.html

I think you'd struggle to find a street in Auckland he could buy for that.

http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/national/288724/average-auckland-house-price-nears-$1m

But for you to call Kohli petulant, I find that a bit rich.

You are very ill tempered and sulky on League Unlimited when Australian cricket does not have things all their own way.

Kohli is petulant, but he would have plenty of mates from the present and past Aussie sides as well.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Nah David Warner can afford to buy up all of NZ.

I'd call you capricious, but you're just so damn predictable with your lack of reasonableness and logic. That makes you merely peevishly and obstinately petulant.

Simple Definition of petulant

: having or showing the attitude of people who become angry and annoyed when they do not get what they want

Full Definition of petulant
1: insolent or rude in speech or behavior
2: characterized by temporary or capricious ill humor : peevish
pet·u·lant·ly adverb

Simple Definition of peevish

: feeling or showing irritation

Full Definition of peevish
1: querulous in temperament or mood : fretful
2: perversely obstinate <a peevish child>
3: marked by ill temper

obstinate
adjective ob·sti·nate \&#712;äb-st&#601;-n&#601;t\
Simple Definition of obstinate

: refusing to change your behavior or your ideas
: difficult to deal with, remove, etc.

Full Definition of obstinate
1: perversely adhering to an opinion, purpose, or course in spite of reason, arguments, or persuasion <obstinate resistance to change>
2: not easily subdued, remedied, or removed <obstinate fever>

Last edited: