What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you saw the picture i saw the other day with his shirt you would see he has slimmed down and looks much fitter than past years.

Bigfella

Coach
I saw Sam Thaiday chowing down on a Vietnamese Pork roll in the city the other day. I cant be certain that it wasn't his second or third roll. Not sure he got the message about 'slimming down'.

The coach ordered him to that bakery with the salmonella outbreak he read about in the paper.

Told him to have four rolls.

El Diablo

Post Whore
gastro_boy_by_negatif.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
This forum went from its best Jan with the Dr Jeckal signing to absalute pathetic.Not sure how else to put it.
Not sure if we can be saved

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This forum went from its best Jan with the Dr Jeckal signing to absalute pathetic.Not sure how else to put it.
Not sure if we can be saved
Its up to you and Casper to save this place mate, this is your mission if you choose to accept it!

Stevie

Bench
Mose Masoe out for the season for the Dragons. I didn't think he would be a great signing anyway but its got to suck being a Dragons fan for 2016. I really think they are going to be bottom 4 stuff this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts