What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

84 Baby

Referee
Good one Gary.
Building :lol: stadium :lol:

And for PWC & Suity

college-football-national-championship-stadium.jpg

Smaller scale obviously. Heck Suity if you really want your safe standing wankfest, you could even incorporate some of AT&T, have standing area at field level and drop the "2nd tier" right behind them. It would basically be a mosh pit and then you can compare Wankerer behaviour to a death metal concert. I would also make standing tickets prohibitively expensive, should at least make people think twice before taking the flares out of their yachts.

Oh and Boise State the field. Blue & gold all year round

FF_Coll_BoiseState_800.jpg

Well you wouldn't understand, would you. IIRC they refer to themselves as "active supporters" and those who watch the game from a seat are "knitters".

You knitters will never get it....:roll:

let them laugh and get sore feet and a sore back give me the damn seat

hybrideel

Bench
My thought, which have mostly already been said
35000 with most under some form of general cover from weather
Decent screens that are easily viewable from all seating.
Seats being in as close as possible without endangering player safety
I don't care so much about the safe standing, i wont go there but if it can be worked out where noone is inconvenienced and it wont cause trouble, have at it
Enough ameneties and food/drink outlets. Its really annoying when you miss half the game because your kid is hungry or needs to use the bathroom.
Something that isn't an eyesore would be preferable but the priority for expenditure should be functionality over aesthetics.
A decent speaker system for the prerecorded parra chant

Gronk

Staff member
Hate how ANZ have so little pace between rows that you have to stand up to let a merkin walk past.

So I want business class legroom thanks. Will settle for premium economy if you twist my arm.

Suitman

Post Whore
Hate how ANZ have so little pace between rows that you have to stand up to let a merkin walk past.

So I want business class legroom thanks. Will settle for premium economy if you twist my arm.

To be honest mate, most stadiums are like that.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
Methinks ^b0ss^ was referring to 2017/18/19 when we'll be bedouin supporters, travelling from ground to ground without an actual permanent home ?

But we'll still have a home ground (probably ANZ) for all our home games.

Suity

forward pass

Coach

You've just reduced the capacity by 10,000 !

forward pass

Coach
I know there has been discussion about this, but everyone time I see pictures of Pirtek and Cumberland from above, it makes you realise how the pool is really in the way of everything. Taking over that site would give us a huge footprint and a tremendous opportunity for an impressive massive entry plaza with cafes, merchandise outlets etc. etc.

Why wouldn't they look at similar design to the SFS/SCG where they have incorporated a 50m pool, tennis courts etc inside the precinct. It could be done as one project and would result in an amazing facility.

Suitman

Post Whore
Why wouldn't they look at similar design to the SFS/SCG where they have incorporated a 50m pool, tennis courts etc inside the precinct. It could be done as one project and would result in an amazing facility.

Yep, and an amazing facility that the growing City of Parramatta deserves.
It's so close to the CBD too. It's just so perfect.

Suity

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I reckon I was just to the left of the grandstand, I remember when the footy field looked like that, when it rained it was a quagmire

Latest posts