What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial vs Gold Coast Titans

^b0ss^

Juniors
more then likely getting a season ticket this yr . but its handy for the away games

Forty20

First Grade
Hey Forty, will you be filming any of the other trials? I loved your work last year.

G

Yep! I will be streaming the NYC and NSW Cup trials tomorrow and hopefully the entire day of trials against Penrith on my YouTube channel.

Forty20

First Grade
YouTube automatically creates a VoD at the termination of a stream so tomorrow's games will be available to watch on demand once the full time whistle blows. Can't really help you with the Penrith trials as far as watching them on this coming Sunday goes.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
YouTube automatically creates a VoD at the termination of a stream so tomorrow's games will be available to watch on demand once the full time whistle blows. Can't really help you with the Penrith trials as far as watching them on this coming Sunday goes.

I'll just have to settle for the NSW Cup and NYC then.