What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2016

Johnny88

Juniors
Looks like the footy show has a new night Wednesday as advertised in the all star match .

LESStar58

Referee
I'll be watching League Nation as I won't have to stay up til all hours to watch it and we know the content will be a lot better!

Generalzod

Immortal
Forget Games of thrones the footy show is what I've been waiting for can't wait for hump day :lol:

25015-791.jpg

undertaker

Coach
The lack of youtube footage of the great man is disturbing!

In the early years of YouTube, I remember there was quite a bit of footage of Mahatma from his time on The Footy Show. Seems like Ch9 got the shites with whoever uploaded it and got them to take it down. Also, Mahatma didn't appear on the Best of The Footy Show: Decade of Hits DVD, yet a highlights package of him appeared on the 500th Footy Show episode in 2011 (which was also on YouTube), only to take it down later.

Latest posts