What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Fans Troll Thread

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Stop feeding him guys, at first I thought he was just a Parra fan trying to get a few bites for some friendly banter but after reading other team's forums which he posts in as well.. he's nothing but an attention seeking troll
Hes not even an Eels fan, just a someone's sock puppet account who trolls in every forum. Not sure why anyone takes him seriously???

Vaisefuder

Juniors
Craig Johnston often goes on holiday then reappears with a new username once people discover he's half-Maori/half-Chinese with red hair.

Snappy

Coach
Remember when he came back after his sook with a new username and pretended it wasnt him...

Rhyno

First Grade
Hes not even an Eels fan, just a someone's sock puppet account who trolls in every forum. Not sure why anyone takes him seriously???

Tell me you brain dead merkin why do I have 2 Eels tattoos?
Why do I predict Eels to win everything?
Why is most my clothing parramatta gear?
Why have I been supporting Eels for over 20 years and going to 6+ games a year?

This "bloke" has really pissed me off

I can just imagine some 180kg obese merkin on the disability pension sitting on the computer trying 2 play hall monitor. Why do you give a f##k who I support? I think it's funny that your life is so worthless that you can sit on a forum and think you can tell people who they support

I know your a dropkick but it dosnt bother me one bit that you call yourself a "eels" fan even though you wanted Arthur and half the playing roster sacked . You don't deserve to enjoy the success the Eels will have this year but with success comes bandwagon fans like you.

One last thing before I put you on my ignore list because I usually skip over your worthless dribble when reading the eels forum
Stop sniffing petrol it's not good for what little brain cells you have left mmkay lil buddy

Last edited:

gUt

Coach
Rhyno will be easy to spot ... he'll be the fat blob sitting behind the posts screaming like a bitch at hunt while eating his sausage roll.

Sorry mate but at Pirtek that will literally be everyone in the crowd.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

I can just imagine some 180kg obese merkin on the disability pension sitting on the computer trying 2 play hall monitor. Why do you give a f##k who I support? I think it's funny that your life is so worthless that you can sit on a forum and think you can tell people who they support

I know your a dropkick but it dosnt bother me one bit that you call yourself a "eels" fan even though you wanted Arthur and half the playing roster sacked . You don't deserve to enjoy the success the Eels will have this year but with success comes bandwagon fans like you.

One last thing before I put you on my ignore list because I usually skip over your worthless dribble when reading the eels forum
Stop sniffing petrol it's not good for what little brain cells you have left mmkay lil buddy
lol, nice rant shit for brains. Either you are a troll or just plain geniused, hopefully for your sake you are just trolling because if this is the real you heaven help you. You are the biggest gimp on LU by a decent margin.

Vaisefuder

Juniors

Wow. The geniusedness is strong with this one...

Snappy

Coach
You are the biggest gimp on LU by a decent margin.

attachment.php

Attachments

• untitled-13.jpg
    untitled-13.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

Cloud

Juniors
Craig Johnston trolls many different league forums. He used to post as Craig Johnston and Hench on Sportal. Pretty much killed the forum.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
Craig Johnston trolls many different league forums. He used to post as Craig Johnston and Hench on Sportal. Pretty much killed the forum.

Hench :lol: I've got no idea who the f**ker is to begin with...pretty sure he was one of your lot,

As for forums I do admit that each time I've left a forum it's died in the arse not too much longer after.

Snappy

Coach
The funniest part was when you came back with a new username and thought no one would notice. Now pretending you got banned so you dont look like the sooky bitch that you are

Latest posts