What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
Good on the fans for not taking the hit though. It is nice to see the results of a positive protest work out well for everyone involved.

And good on FSG for taking immediate action on this.

A good result for all was had.

I expect the fans to walk out again when Fenway buy more rubbish, it's the only way it seems they can be heard

saint.nick

Coach
We have taken the Risk on Bogdan and Jones, and the grass isn't greener. Ward could be the answer, or he could have a stinker and be sent off into oblivion again.

Mignolet is crap, yes I agree with you, but he is the best crap out of a real bad bunch.

Don't agree, giving a chance to ward is a risk worth taking. Mignolet doesn't deserve more chances. Ward deserves his first chance. We really have nothing to lose. I don't see the point of recalling Ward if you don't play him.

cb4

First Grade
Don't agree, giving a chance to ward is a risk worth taking. Mignolet doesn't deserve more chances. Ward deserves his first chance. We really have nothing to lose. I don't see the point of recalling Ward if you don't play him.

Ward isn't the only one we recalled who is not playing. Hopefully he will get a chance against Villa, but really, if we weren't going to play him in the league cup, or fa cup games, he is no chance of getting a premier league game.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Problem is Ward was doing really good on his loan and was making real progression. It was one of the loan deals we actually got done that was beneficial to our player. I would prefer he stayed at Aberdeen playing well and getting game time each week than to come back and not play and sit behind an inept number one.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
Ward isn't the only one we recalled who is not playing. Hopefully he will get a chance against Villa, but really, if we weren't going to play him in the league cup, or fa cup games, he is no chance of getting a premier league game.

Name one?

Ojo
Kent
Llori
Kevin Stewart

All played

Ward is the only one without a run.

cb4

First Grade
They played in the cup games, none have played a league game which is what I was referring to. There must be even less trust in Ward than Mignolet if we are fielding a bunch of kids against West Ham but not our #2 keeper.

Ilori has played 3 games, Ojo only played against Exeter. Kevin Stewart should get more game time.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I could t care who they are against mate as long as both are fit and actually on the pitch. Villa are horrible but at least we can get some confidence in our attack.

Even Emre has bagged a goal.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Origi gets one with his first touch. Keep a clean sheet and I'll be quite happy. Couts passing has been good today.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
God damn it's raining goals. We either can't buy one or it just floods in. Get Big Ben on, even he could get one today I'm sure.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
I could t care who they are against mate as long as both are fit and actually on the pitch. Villa are horrible but at least we can get some confidence in our attack.

Even Emre has bagged a goal.

Done nothing but improve our goal differential. Can't believe we just barely broke even... Don't blame me if a result like this gets clowns like you "disappointed" by the next results

saint.nick

Coach
Done nothing but improve our goal differential. Can't believe we just barely broke even... Don't blame me if a result like this gets clowns like you "disappointed" by the next results

So in other words, there was no viable way of sticking the boot into FSG today, so you scraped the bottom of the barrel to be negative in some other way. You're absolutely pathetic.

cb4

First Grade
Important goals for Can and Clyne today. These 2 need to continue to lift their perfomances.

Need to absolutely smack Ausburg away, play the kids at home, rest up and then towel City in the cup.

Jack_Napier

Staff member

There always has to be an issue with you doesn't there. It's obvious villa are dog shit bad but excuse me if I enjoyed watching us put 6 past them in a season where we have been bad. No one said we just punished a top 4 team.

go on admit it, you preferred we got done today didn't you.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
There always has to be an issue with you doesn't there. It's obvious villa are dog shit bad but excuse me if I enjoyed watching us put 6 past them in a season where we have been bad. No one said we just punished a top 4 team.

go on admit it, you preferred we got done today didn't you.

i never said i didn't enjoy it. just made a statement about not getting too far ahead, villa were absolutely diabolical and it really should have been 11-0 if not for the entire forward line being subbed off.

just saying getting pumped about these types of results is why people like you piss and moan when we don't follow up with similar results

Craig Johnston

First Grade
So in other words, there was no viable way of sticking the boot into FSG today, so you scraped the bottom of the barrel to be negative in some other way. You're absolutely pathetic.

funny that you decide to bring them up now when you had zip to say when they rightfully got flogged last week.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
Important goals for Can and Clyne today. These 2 need to continue to lift their perfomances.

Need to absolutely smack Ausburg away, play the kids at home, rest up and then towel City in the cup.

the most fustrating thing about those 2 is that the type of goals they banged in are the sort they should be banging in regularly, their bread and butter goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.