What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foran Captain

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yep the right call IMO, no problem keeping Timmy the club captain but on field he is not the guy to lead the club forward.

forward pass

Coach
Yeah just heard Ken Sutcliffe confirm that.

Fmd - talk about scaring the crap out of me. The one thing you don't want to hear is "...and in breaking news out of Parramatta........"

Sheesh.

Suitman

Post Whore
Yeah just heard Ken Sutcliffe confirm that.

Fmd - talk about scaring the crap out of me. The one thing you don't want to hear is "...and in breaking news out of Parramatta........"

Sheesh.

lol.

Heard the same thing.
Thankfully, I already knew.

Basil Brush

Juniors
I just hope it is not too much pressure on Foz but he has captained NZ.

Trust Brad and the coaching staff on this.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
No dramas with this one. We just see Foran's face at the post-game press conference instead of Tim's. I wonder what the percentage of coin flips Foz has won?

Utey

Coach
Excellent decision, not that co-captain sh*t which just happens to avoid upsetting someone. Good decision by BA.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Why? What is the point?

I don't think Mannah was a poor captain as others have suggested. And as he has been through the hard times and done a decent job ( plus he always puts in 110%) , plus being a local junior I wouldn't demote him.

I understand why Foran would be picked, but bit old school I would like Mannah to stay as captain.

I don't think Mannah was a poor captain as others have suggested. And as he has been through the hard times and done a decent job ( plus he always puts in 110%) , plus being a local junior I wouldn't demote him.

I understand why Foran would be picked, but bit old school I would like Mannah to stay as captain.

Mannah had failed to inspire as captain for the 3-4 years. Great bloke and a a over average player don't make for captains.

Basil Brush

Juniors
No dramas with this one. We just see Foran's face at the post-game press conference instead of Tim's. I wonder what the percentage of coin flips Foz has won?

Not sure if you are being serious or facetious.

If serious, you do understand a captain has a crucial role to play in communicating with the referees and getting them onside (excuse the pun)?

Just look at that prick Cam Smith.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Not sure if you are being serious or facetious.

If serious, you do understand a captain has a crucial role to play in communicating with the referees and getting them onside (excuse the pun)?

Just look at that prick Cam Smith.
Agreed, look at the way he can manipulate referees, time and time again he slows up play to have a whinge and give his team a breather. Tim every time I have seen him approach a ref is shooed away like a schoolboy.

Latest posts