What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra v Penrith 20th Fef

Parra47

Juniors
Not sure if its been mentioned yet but the Parramatta v Penrith trial game is being aired on FOX at 7.30pm, 20th February.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
It's a shame that they probably won't be showing the NYC and NSW cup games too. I'll be out there but I would love to be able to view them at a later time.

Parra47

Juniors
I'll miss it, got a wedding that night in of all places, Penrith. But I'll record and watch it Sunday.

^b0ss^

Juniors
Ill be watching it at home but i let my neighbour know that im watching it. She came out the front last yr and asked the girlfreind is everything ok, and she said yea he is watching parra play.

ooopps.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Ill be watching it at home but i let my neighbour know that im watching it. She came out the front last yr and asked the girlfreind is everything ok, and she said yea he is watching parra play.

ooopps.

:lol:

strider

Post Whore
Unfortunately that sounds familiar ... never had neighbours say it but had family say it was audible from the street

But that was several years ago now ... i now have no expectations so dont get half as over excited

^b0ss^

Juniors
Gary with been near the bottom or at the bottom its hard to get a whimper going but i think your find you will find ya voice this yr.