What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

84 Baby

Referee
Nice.
I remember jumping rather high when he got free of Lyon and had no one in front of him. I was going f**king off!

I remember thinking surely they'll run it and not kick to Semi's wing. As soon as he kicked I thought we were a chance

Gronk

Staff member
We go to USA training camp and merkins say it's a stupid waste of money.

Uncle Nick flies the team to Dubai and he'a a genius.

cc9e4a6cfe641bc6d277032bf39a6acb

Gronk

Staff member
It's to get the team away from alcohol.

I had grog in Dubai. You can drink in hotels etc. You just can't drink or be drunk in a public place.

Am unsure about simulating sex with a dog however. The Roosters should refer to the consulate for that.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I've been drunk in public in Dubai. As long as you stick to the expat areas and keep your hands out of each other's pants in public you can do whatever you want.

I had grog in Dubai. You can drink in hotels etc. You just can't drink or be drunk in a public place.

Am unsure about simulating sex with a dog however. The Roosters should refer to the consulate for that.

Trust me, there will be hotels in Dubai, where for the right price you won't need to simulate the sex with a dog.

forward pass

Coach
We go to USA training camp and merkins say it's a stupid waste of money.

Uncle Nick flies the team to Dubai and he'a a genius.

cc9e4a6cfe641bc6d277032bf39a6acb

Well they were actually on their way to the UK for the club challenge so not a huge operation like we undertook. No comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.