What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO The Bench NRL Fantasy comp 2016

_Johnsy

Referee
As we all learned, you really don't want to be relying on your draft list

If everyone is online tonight we should be able to finish it really, or get very close

True ab, if someone isn't ready i suppose it's just bad luck, it's not as if they haven't had any time to get sorted. Looking forward to it.

Good luck tonight mate.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Mrs is leaving me to it tonight. Need to be functional at least tomorrow though abd remember your midnight is 3am for me. Happy with 10 rounds as a minimum.

gUt

Coach
well, I f**ked up. it's my daughter's birthday today and I've missed the first 5 picks. gg

Packy

Bench
NRLCEO really is a rotten piece of shit.

Can't edit a draft preference list during draft.
Need like 6 different tabs open to follow your preferences as well as the selections and other things.
Can't find where to turn preferences off

Man I admire the passion the creators have but it really is a steamer. They need to hire a UX merkin to help them. I have never been so frustrated with a fantasy footy set up.

Packy

Bench
NRLCEO really is a rotten piece of shit.

Can't edit a draft preference list during draft.
Need like 6 different tabs open to follow your preferences as well as the selections and other things.
Can't find where to turn preferences off

Man I admire the passion the creators have but it really is a steamer. They need to hire a UX merkin to help them. I have never been so frustrated with a fantasy footy set up.

Probable over-reaction but you know :p

Franko

Juniors
I don't seem to have much trouble with the site and I'm juggling this, ultimate NRL fantasy and nearly sport ha ha

Latest posts