What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introducing The Cumberland Throw

parra pete

Referee
Fantastic website and resource for Eels fans. I had a discussion with Chris a few days ago. Great bloke and a passionate fan.

What I like is that there is no BS on there. Great stuff guys.

and it doesn't target 15 year-olds....that's what I like about it (I'm 16)

forward pass

Coach
Awesome job Forty. Reading the training reports during the off season was some of the most interesting stuff I have ever read about our club.

Well done - quality site mate.

Avenger

Immortal
I hear 40/20 is a relatively young bloke. Is he really Boxhead in disguise? Boxy was never the same after Stags and I agreed to shout him his first root at the brothel of his choice.

I hear 40/20 is a relatively young bloke. Is he really Boxhead in disguise? Boxy was never the same after Stags and I agreed to shout him his first root at the brothel of his choice.

That's coz you didn't tell him that, although the event would take place at a brothel, it wouldn't be the employees that he'd be rooting. Fair enough I reckon.

Basil Brush

Juniors

40/20 is a legend. Boxy was a bit desperate.

By the way, can anyone shout me a free root?

Gronk

Staff member
40/20 is a legend. Boxy was a bit desperate.

By the way, can anyone shout me a free root?

Enjoy

tree-roots.jpg

Yep, I introduced my Dad to the site the other day & he's now expecting regular updates to keep him entertained through his dotage. Great site.

Eelementary

Post Whore
That site blows chunks...

:sarcasm:

I just wanted to be special and go against the trend.

Seriously - incredible effort. :clap:

jk13

First Grade
Oh yeah, I hate how I don't get Hindys thoughts on everything. Do they have a complaints box?

T.S Quint

Coach
I haven't checked out the site yet.
Does it give me any insight into the Parramatta Eels at all?