What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nelson

stg666

Juniors
someone asked on here a few years ago who of our juniors were the real deal . i had no hesitation in naming euan . he is a gun and will maybe follow ben creaghs path from the backs to the forwards where he blitzed as a young boy . go the pamby lad ...shit i am excited for what lies ahead for the dragons this year . bring it on you scungey rorters and co.

Minh

First Grade
Not chest beating, but I've been a fan of Aitken's in his short FG career and although I am happy to have Lafai lock up one centre spot that is his to lose....the fact that we chased Roberts so hard had me worried that Aitken might get squeezed out, but for mine Aitken has to be there in the starting team somewhere and hopefully a long term Dragon, I'm glad he has rose to the occasion. A couple of good games does not make a season but the signs are good and on the other hand a couple of bad games for Lafai doesn't spell the end either but he must find form soon.....Looking forward to the games where 2 points are on offer.

GC Dragon

Juniors
At the moment Lafai's form doesn't warrant a first grade spot . He hasn't played a decent game since 2014 . And to give him 3 or 4 games to find his 2014 form is not on when there is far better and in form options at the moment ..Like Aitken and Milne

getsmarty

Immortal
Highlights: Nelson Trial v New Zealand Warriors

Sat 20th February, 11:00PM A A

The St George Illawarra Dragons have demolished the New Zealand Warriors 46-10 at Trafalgar Park, Nelson in New Zealand on a sunny Saturday afternoon in front of close to 10,000 fans.

The Dragons ran in eight tries to the Warriors two in a dominant team performance to outclass the home team and build confidence ahead of the 2016 Telstra Premiership.

In an impressive all-round team performance, the tries were scored by Euan Aitken (2), Josh Dugan, Kurt Mann, Tyronne McCarthy, Jack de Belin, Gareth Widdop and Siliva Hivili.

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/2016/02/20/highlights_nelson_tr.html

getsmarty

Immortal
Player Reaction: Nelson Trial v Warriors

Sat 20th February, 08:00PM A A

St George Illawarra Dragons front row duo Russell Packer and Leeson Ah Mau give their reaction following the 46-10 point win over the New Zealand Warriors at Trafalgar Park in Nelson.

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/2016/02/20/player_reaction_nels.html

tumbidragon

First Grade
Player Reaction: Nelson Trial v Warriors

Sat 20th February, 08:00PM A A

St George Illawarra Dragons front row duo Russell Packer and Leeson Ah Mau give their reaction following the 46-10 point win over the New Zealand Warriors at Trafalgar Park in Nelson.

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/2016/02/20/player_reaction_nels.html

:lol: Poor Leeson.

Leeson is so shy and modest as is Havili.

Packer is clearly smarter than the average bear, and has all the hallmarks of a leader.

We have a formidable pack of forwards this year.

LAM
Havili
Packer
Frizz
Thommo
DeBelin

Rein
Cooper
Creagh/Matthews
Lui/Ikahififo

Dragsters

First Grade
Not chest beating, but I've been a fan of Aitken's in his short FG career and although I am happy to have Lafai lock up one centre spot that is his to lose....the fact that we chased Roberts so hard had me worried that Aitken might get squeezed out, but for mine Aitken has to be there in the starting team somewhere and hopefully a long term Dragon, I'm glad he has rose to the occasion. A couple of good games does not make a season but the signs are good and on the other hand a couple of bad games for Lafai doesn't spell the end either but he must find form soon.....Looking forward to the games where 2 points are on offer.

Well said Minh.

I think that is the position of many on here at this early stage.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Leeson is so shy and modest as is Havili.

Packer is clearly smarter than the average bear, and has all the hallmarks of a leader.

We have a formidable pack of forwards this year.

LAM
Havili
Packer
Frizz
Thommo
DeBelin

Rein
Cooper
Creagh/Matthews
Lui/Ikahififo

The Silence of the LAM