What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minimum skill set

Hi guys, just wanted to get your thoughts:

• Has anyone else noticed that Mitch Rein can't pass?
  • Being the hooker, how big an issue is this for the team going forward?
Straight shooter

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Hi guys, just wanted to get your thoughts:

• Has anyone else noticed that Mitch Rein can't pass?
  • Being the hooker, how big an issue is this for the team going forward?
Straight shooter

no issue.

the team runs forward, the ball travels backwards..

simples..

TruSaint

Referee
FMD...

The only credit I will give the thread is that it didnt use the Rein name in its title.

BennyV

Referee
This is a good insight, I've actually never noticed it before. I'll try to watch his game more closely from now on to pinpoint whether or not it is an issue going forward.

Old Timer

Coach
Let me try and understand this a bit better.

Reins passing etc etc is crap almost 100% of the time so therefore if nothing else is very consistent.

When we score very few points it is as a result of Reins passing etc etc and never the fault of the other players in the team because they cannot lift their game due to Rein's terrible affliction.

So therefore logic says that when we score plenty of points it must be expected that Rein's passing will still be crap and if the other players are incapable of lifting because of that we only win because the other team played worse than us.

So all this talking about how well we played is also crap and we should thank the other teams for playing poorly.

Walpole

Juniors
I thought for sure we were going to be assessing the minimum skill set for being able to post on an internet forum.

Common sense, some knowledge of the subject, objectivity (see how I threw that in there), punctuation.

As for Rein, I think I'm with Old Timer on this. If we win, it's in spite of Rein's non-existent abilities, if we lose it's entirely his fault. That's a lot of pressure for a young man. Might explain the horrendous hairstyle.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Hi Guys, just wanted to get your thoughts:
Has anyone else noticed Objective Twat can't read?
There are already two (2) other threads on this very forum page devoted to Mitch Rein but he adds a new one.
Being a large end solicitor, how important is it for the OP to be able to read, moving forward?
Or is that not a pre-requisite?
Ps...Walpole - great post :)

BennyV

Referee
Hi Guys, just wanted to get your thoughts:
Has anyone else noticed Objective Twat can't read?
There are already two (2) other threads on this very forum page devoted to Mitch Rein but he adds a new one.
Being a large end solicitor, how important is it for the OP to be able to read, moving forward?
Or is that not a pre-requisite?
Ps...Walpole - great post :)

He's the smartest person on this forum. Just ask him.

Minh

First Grade
I thought for sure we were going to be assessing the minimum skill set for being able to post on an internet forum.

Common sense, some knowledge of the subject, objectivity (see how I threw that in there), punctuation.

As for Rein, I think I'm with Old Timer on this. If we win, it's in spite of Rein's non-existent abilities, if we lose it's entirely his fault. That's a lot of pressure for a young man. Might explain the horrendous hairstyle.

:clap: