What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Eels V Broncos

Stagger eel

Staff member
It has begun......can we have nice things?

I'm not slitting my wrists or anything but this would be pretty typical for our marquee signing (possibly our best signing in a long, long time) to be out for round 1 after all the hype etc. around his signing.

Im told at the very least he's in serious doubt if so just rule him out now and rest him for the cowboys game, dont f**k around with hamstring injuries..

Noise

Coach
f**k, is foran going to be the 2016 version of Watmough, Champion, Lee Mossop and Willie Tonga??? If his hammy is busted after a long off season where he has been trying to stengthen it the whole time, then I can't see how it gets better during the season unless he simply doesn't play

hindy111

Post Whore
Extremely worrying signs if he has had 6mth to fix it and its still not ready.
It suggests that after going half paced in a trial which he played about 60 mins it gave him issues.
Considering an NRL game is played twice as fast and hard i am a little concerned. Even if out for just one week or if he plays against Brisbane the fact its not 100% after 6mth rest is not a good sign :(

hindy111

Post Whore
I am still for now calling it bull$hit thou... I heard Foran say himself that his hamstring is not an issue now

Kornstar

Coach
Im told at the very least he's in serious doubt if so just rule him out now and rest him for the cowboys game, dont f**k around with hamstring injuries..

I agree to rest him, just not a great start for his tenure at the club is all.

The 2 year deal revision may end up being a blessing in disguise as it was 4 years originally wasn't it?

If it wasn't true then the club would've said something by now.

If it is true, then who's leaking the info from within the club to Proszenko? STOP THE LEAKS!

forward pass

Coach

If the footage shown on channel nine news last night was filmed yesterday - which I am sure it was, it showed Foran flat out sprinting against his team mates in a race.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The team will be named in about 4 hours but I suspect he will be named regardless and the decision will be made as late as possible as to whether he plays.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
switched off temporarily while we tweak a few things before the season starts

Stagger eel

Staff member
I agree to rest him, just not a great start for his tenure at the club is all.

The 2 year deal revision may end up being a blessing in disguise as it was 4 years originally wasn't it?

but at the same time the situation isnt by no means dire...if we drop this game on thrusday it'll just mean that we'll be joined by 7 other teams who have also dropped a game and only 1 win behind those that have won....

it's only round 1 people..

Stagger eel

Staff member
If the footage shown on channel nine news last night was filmed yesterday - which I am sure it was, it showed Foran flat out sprinting against his team mates in a race.

im sure he's stretching it out and testing it at training but if he's suffering from soreness or tightness in that area than it's not right..is it?

Latest posts