What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Round 1 Team

The Nick

Bench
Re: Lafai over Aitken it's round 1 guys, let's not get our knickers in a knot.

Round 1 2009 Wayne Bennett named Chase Stanley in the centres and Brett Morris in NSW Cup.

Anyways footy is around the corner weeeeeeee

The Nick

Bench
+1.

All jokes aside, Mary fails to display sufficient temperament, intellect and requisite management skills for the top job.

I'm seriously sick of installing coaches who need to learn on the job.

Straight Shooter

You fail to display sufficient temperament and intellect to talk footy fullstop yet here we are.

I'm anticipating you'll crawl back under your rock by round 10 just like you did last year.

Straight Shooter

You fail to display sufficient temperament and intellect to talk footy fullstop yet here we are.

I'm anticipating you'll crawl back under your rock by round 10 just like you did last year.

Straight Shooter

Hmm, just prior to a 7 game losing streak perhaps?

Straight Shooter

BradMackay

Juniors
The team is good. The test is developing the intelligence and confidence we saw in the team under Bennett.

RedVDragon

Juniors
Rein what a joke should not even be considered. Smith will run rings around him. Already puts the dragons in a position of weakness.

Lucky Havilli is on the bench.

V

Vasilevsky

You can only hope. The rest of us will be cheering our team on.

Straight Shooter

Nick, I don't agree with everything Objective View says. I have been a staunch supporter of Mary for example but you can't (or at least shouldn't) denounce someone for being critical. Was it Mark Twain who said "patriotism is the last refuge of scoundrels."? I think you should apply this comment to Objective View's criticisms.

TruSaint

Referee
Nick, I don't agree with everything Objective View says. I have been a staunch supporter of Mary for example but you can't (or at least shouldn't) denounce someone for being critical. Was it Mark Twain who said "patriotism is the last refuge of scoundrels."? I think you should apply this comment to Objective View's criticisms.

Thx for clearing matters Vas... :roll:
any other quote of relevance for round fooking 1 ?

Cagey Mac

Bench
Happy with that team
Pity Friz isn't available
Backing Mary's choice of Lafai over Aitken though he would do the job if selected
I'm hoping we win
I'm 50:50 on whether we will
It's Melbourne's pitch & we've some new combinations
MOM Dugan
Highlight Havili

V

Vasilevsky

Thx for clearing matters Vas... :roll:
any other quote of relevance for round fooking 1 ?

Stalin said "We will show the frightened intellectuals of the West there is no such thing as an invincible army. The devils isn't as black as they paint it.

Just change "West" for "North" and "black" for "purple".:cool:

SBD82

Coach
Stalin said "We will show the frightened intellectuals of the West there is no such thing as an invincible army. The devils isn't as black as they paint it.

Those northern purples are a great team.

TruSaint

Referee

Yep, all makes sense now.
Cheers vas.