What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Eels V Broncos

84 Baby

Referee
The stress doesn't start until I get home at 7pm and need install it by 8:05pm.

BTW, being a male, I will refuse to refer to the manual.

It's got 2 cords? Why the f**k would it even come with a manual?
If you can't get that to work I reckon it's your power outlet and you should probably clean it with a knife

Noise

Coach
I'm actually going to the game and my mrs is going to jb hifi to get a new one tonight. Hoping it is installed by the time i get home.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Is there any news about Foran yet?

Mate he was ruled out yesterday morning we don't have to officially name the 17 until 7pm tonight so take it as read, he's out and in the long run its probably for the best we don't play him if he's struggling in that area..

Mickyd39

Juniors
Mate he was ruled out yesterday morning we don't have to officially name the 17 until 7pm tonight so take it as read, he's out and in the long run its probably for the best we don't play him if he's struggling in that area..

Thanks Stagger.

i was just waiting on something official from the club.

I agree, if he's not 100% it's best he doesn't play.

Gronk

Staff member
It's got 2 cords? Why the f**k would it even come with a manual?
If you can't get that to work I reckon it's your power outlet and you should probably clean it with a knife

:lol: Great tip, thanks.

The Colonel

Immortal
Meh, I only want us to win so I don't have to read what the Lynch mobs and whingers will be carrying on with. Game one, some rust and our captain and leader on the sidelines I won't stress too much. We've won the first game of the season so many times in the past and amounted to f**k all during the season that the world won't end should we drop this one.

Suitman

Post Whore
Meh, I only want us to win so I don't have to read what the Lynch mobs and whingers will be carrying on with. Game one, some rust and our captain and leader on the sidelines I won't stress too much. We've won the first game of the season so many times in the past and amounted to f**k all during the season that the world won't end should we drop this one.

Exactly right. Plus the fact we've all been waiting months for this to start - there'll always be the death riders after a loss. Hasn't been any different for the past 45 years I've been following them.

Suity

^b0ss^

Juniors
totally just love to win this one,as a fan i want it bad but for the team if there is a lose i just want to see soild D.

Delboy

First Grade

Absolutely spot on, one year we smashed the Riff something like 50-0 in the season opener and we thought the season was ours, not sure we even made the top 8. We need to show improvement as the year goes on

Just want to keep the half glass empty brigade off the site For as long as possible :)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Absolutely spot on, one year we smashed the Riff something like 50-0 in the season opener and we thought the season was ours, not sure we even made the top 8. We need to show improvement as the year goes on

Just want to keep the half glass empty brigade off the site For as long as possible :)
2002 that was, we put 60 on them. After that we were pretty shit and only fell into the finals.

Eelogical

Referee
History means only that it's in the past. Because we won or lost a game at a particular time in a previous year has no bearing on this game or any future game in my book.