What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

zombie jesus

Staff member
Wow.... So the Broncos are now apparently discussing Kaep, RGIII & Case Keenum....

That defence is still scary as hell.... They don't need a special QB... they just need someone who won't f**k up...

The Rams put a 1st round tender on Keenum. He's not going anywhere. E

Tom155

Coach
:(

That's what happens when you get benched for an inferior player because of their reputation

Makes the offseason a lot more interesting now

Tom155

Coach
Wow.... So the Broncos are now apparently discussing Kaep, RGIII & Case Keenum....

That defence is still scary as hell.... They don't need a special QB... they just need someone who won't f**k up...
Broncos losing a lot of pieces on D as well

Also Lamar Miller > Texans

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Brandon Mebane to Chargers

9ers aren't signing anyone, but it's nice to see Seattle losing players

Sean smith supposedly to either 9ers or Oakland......congrats Oakland.

shiznit

Coach
Apparently Chiefs DB Sean Smith is gonna get PAID!!

Both the Raiders and the 49ers are going all in on him...

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch
Combined guaranteed $ for Olivier Vernon, Janoris Jenkins and Malik Jackson: $123 million. Combined Pro Bowls: 0.

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 3s4 seconds ago
Source: "I'd say RG3 is in the lead if this were a race..." referring to #Broncos QB situation. "Kaep discussions happening, too"

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 3m3 minutes ago
#Browns have lost Travis Benjamin, Alex Mack and Mitch Schwartz. But they still have Johnny Manziel.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
NFL announces Chiefs to forfeit 2016 3rd round pick and 2017 6th round pick for violating Anti Tampering Policy

kurt faulk

Coach
:(

That's what happens when you get benched for an inferior player because of their reputation

Makes the offseason a lot more interesting now

it must suck winning the superbowl.

if manning didn't come in against the chargers the broncos were gonna finish 5th. then what?

gronkathon

First Grade
I am enjoying the Eagles FA period.

Picking up a big bodied road grading guard like Brooks and moving up while dumping white elephant contracts.

I really hope if he is there the Eagles take Ezekiel Elliott.

Rodney McLeod as a safety duo with Jenkins makes me more than a little happy too

gronkathon

First Grade
Nigel Bradham now agreed to terms as well.

Corner remains an interesting situation. Jacorey Shepherd flashed huge before injury but preseason counts for little