What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

kurt faulk

Coach
lol please they would've won that game anyway.

whatever. their offense was in neutral. didn't start moving till they made the switch to manning.

you're angry they didn't blow $18m per year on a qb that didn't look all that in 8 games?

Tom155

Coach
whatever. their offense was in neutral. didn't start moving till they made the switch to manning.

you're angry they didn't blow $18m per year on a qb that didn't look all that in 8 games?

You should actually watch games before you comment, it was ill timed turnovers that hurt them, Sanders, Anderson, Norwood, Osweiler all had very avoidable turnovers. They won the super bowl despite Manning & his awful play & im not angry, disappointed but it's no surprise to me he decided to leave.

legend

Coach
I like what we have done so far as in lose a few players. All the moves make sense. We should have a heap of space under the cap now.

I'd take Kap over RGIII personally as I think Kap has more upside if he is in the right environment.

18to87

First Grade
Oops didn't see this thread when I posted in the Bronco thread.

I've seen a pretty decent rumour on twitter regarding a potential Kap trade to Denver. Apparently the same guy broke that Kap wanted to be traded well before it became common knowledge.

abpanther

Staff member
I think Kap can absolutely be salvaged, he just needs a change of scenary and a FO/coaching staff that believes in him

He would do well in Denver

abpanther

Staff member
Tell ya what the AFC South is gonna be interesting this season

Texans add Miller and Osweiller

Jags add Ivory, Gipson and Jackson

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The 49ers fan forum free agency thread is hilarious. 250 odd pages of "lets sign this guy and that guy slowly turning into why the f**k didn't we sign that guy or this guy".

Funeral vibe at the moment. I imagine the Browns would be pretty similar.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Ladarius Green to the Steelers, 4 years/$20m/$4.75 guarantee.

Chuffed with that one, strike TE off the early round draft needs.

18to87

First Grade
I think Kap can absolutely be salvaged, he just needs a change of scenary and a FO/coaching staff that believes in him

He would do well in Denver

Denver and SF are talking however it may come down to Kap taking a pay cut. Apparently the dead money on his deal would go with him in a trade so Denver will want him to agree to a new or restructured deal shortly after arriving in Denver.

Latest posts