What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

diggo

Juniors
Started the year with a couple of good value NRL Future Bets:

Dally M
Thurston @ $11 (Bet365) - Massive odds for the best player in the world. His biggest competitor, Jarryd Hayne, is gone. He is so far ahead of the next best group of players. As long as he has an injury free year, he will be right up the top and be very hard to beat. * Note that he is likely to be rested for two extra games this year after origin. Won't have too much of an effect.

Dally M Smokey
James Tedesco @ $101 (Bet365) - This kid showed some incredible class last year. Yes, he is injury prone, but if he can finally have a bit of luck and stay on the park this year he will be soaring up the Dally M rankings at ridiculous odds.

Round 1 Bets
I don't normally bet in the first 4-6 rounds of the season as it can be highly unpredictable. However the Titans' forward pack have be completely depleted by the drugs scandal and other injuries and losses over the off season. The full effect has been way underestimated in the betting in my opinion. Tigers should cruise through this one easily, could run up a big score.

Tigers (-5.5) @ $1.97 (Pinnacle)

Irish

Juniors
Couple of one siders this round, taking a couple of multi's.
Cowboys,Penrith,Tigers and Bulldogs [M]
Broncos [W] (outsider, I'll admit)
Tigers [W]
Penrith,Cowboys [M]

Irish

Juniors
Bloody Cowboys, always been a gremlin for tipping. At least the two outrights came in.

Bit more conservative this round.

Warriors/Melbourne/Souths [Patent]
Canberra [W] (Think the Dragons curse at Canberra will continue)
Titans[W] (Fancying the titans here, feel that Knights might succumb to their second away game and meet a Titans desperate to win at home)

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Bloody Cowboys, always been a gremlin for tipping. At least the two outrights came in.

Bit more conservative this round.

Warriors/Melbourne/Souths [Patent]
Canberra [W] (Think the Dragons curse at Canberra will continue)
Titans[W] (Fancying the titans here, feel that Knights might succumb to their second away game and meet a Titans desperate to win at home)

Saints beat the Raiders in Canberra last season bro. In saying that though I think the Raiders should win this game.

I like Manly 1-12 over the doggies

Irish

Juniors
Yeeesh, I'm off to a good start....

I've picked Manly in the tipping comp, but I just cant back either of them with confidence. If Manly can move that Dogs pack early, reckon you could be right.

Irish

Juniors
We've seen the Dogs switch off before, and its not as if Manly are exactly a bad team overnight.

But hey, that's the joy of tipping!

Rhyno

First Grade
I had Matai and Uati as 1st try scores in a multi.

I didn't get refunded my $20 even though Matai didn't play

Tipster

Bench
No good with the Storm.

0-1 -1 unit

Panthers over Bulldogs @ 2.35 (1 unit)
Panthers +4 over Bulldogs @ 1.91 (1 unit)