What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks game.

V

Vasilevsky

So far we can say:
1. Lafai doesn't belong in the first grade.
2. Stop flopping! Those penalties were justified and lucky there haven't been more.
3. Widdops kicks out on the full are becoming a habit. His attacking kicks are great. His long kicking is f**king terrible.
4. Without Benji this would be one, incredibly unimaginative and boring team.

St Tangles

Bench
Mann is not a fullback on current form
Creagh is the new Hindmarsh with his flops gives away to many penalties
Get Havali on and Rein off

Red V for life

Juniors
I love my Dragons, but geez they make it hard.

The worst 10 mins with an opponent in the sin bin I've seen for a long while. Poor handling, poor discipline. A couple of fortunistic Shark tries, but I can't see an urgency at all in what we're doing.

Very disappointing.

ONPOINT

Juniors
Very good logic by the dragons.

Kick for touch 30 meters out 13 on 13, but take the two 10 metres out 13 on 12.

f**king idiots.

saintjeff

Juniors
MARY, FIX THE ATTACK AND DEFENCE, Stop playing mann at fb, dugan there
Errors and penalties cost us dumb-play .DUMB PLAYERS DONT HELP
0/2 AND TO HAVE ANY CHANCE THIS YEAR WITH A HARD DRAW
MAKES LAST WEEKS LOSE EVEN BIGGER
GAME IS OVER WE LOOK LIKE WE HAVE NO IDEA WHEN WE GET CLOSE TO THE LINE
WE ARE SHIT

Last edited:

giboz71

First Grade
Could be one of those days.

And that's being positive, if this is indicative of the year ahead, will be a tough year.

V

Vasilevsky

MARY, FIX THE ATTACK AND DEFENCE, Stop playing mann at fb, dugan there
Errors and penalties cost us dumb-play .
GAME IS OVER WE LOOK LIKE WE HAVE NO IDEA WHEN WE GET CLOSE TO THE LINE
WE ARE SHIT

This is a time for Benji and Widdop and go for it. Don't worry about making mistakes. Nothing to lose except for and against and by the looks of things, for and against won't matter this season.

SAP58

Juniors
It having a go and turning up, we have not done either. Cronulla were struggling with lots of possession yet we just made mistake after mistake until they decided to play. Lafai must be dropped has nothing in attack and worse in defence. Widdop out of sorts, do we want to play ? Let's see if they have some pride and turn up in the second half !

possm

Coach
Dugan to fullback
Mann to center
Havili to hooker.

If they wnat to play the sweep to the left side, Mann can join Lafi on the left in attack.
For goodness sake, Widdop and Benji play direct.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I love my Dragons, but geez they make it hard.

The worst 10 mins with an opponent in the sin bin I've seen for a long while. Poor handling, poor discipline. A couple of fortunistic Shark tries, but I can't see an urgency at all in what we're doing.

Very disappointing

All of the above is correct and what the hell is Dugan doing coming in and tackling Fifita all the time isn't anyone else capable...no wonder he looks buggered..fair dinkum that half was very very ordinary......and we have to remember they've dropped more ball than us......pathetic first half...c'mon you blokes aim up or its going to be another long season

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Some good defence early but have struggled after that.
Poor combinations and poor attack throughout.
Will need a massive turn around from here but doesnt seem likely after that 1st half.
They had one less man for 10 mins but somehow looked totally spent in the last 10 of the half. Hard to watch at the moment but who knows.

Latest posts