What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

shiznit

Coach
I really hope we get Weddle. Bruce Irvin was tweeting him telling him to "join the party".

Then onto Penn.

and then f**k it, let's get Jerrell Freeman and Amukamara as well :p

CdPBnKIUAAIdHCo

CdPBm_EUIAAvuPJ.jpg:large

Mark Davis: Throws the cash around.... Still has a toddlers haircut... :sarcasm:

18to87

First Grade
He wasn't good vs Pittsburgh they would have won regardless of who the qb was, he/the whole offense rode the D's play, not going to be able to do that next year the offence has to be better, with the losses on defence it's unlikely they will be able to carry the team again.

PM would have had 350 yards vs Pitt and some more points on the board if the ~7 passes that hit WR hands were caught. Anyway, I don't think the D will have a big drop off. The secondary and edge rush is still intact and this is what allows them to be aggressive. The offense has to be better but this starts with the OL which is the reason why PM/Brock had so many struggles. Kaep with a revamped/healthy OL could be just what Denver needs to be back around the top of the AFC. Must say Oakland are putting something together though...

18to87

First Grade
Sanchez was a pretty cheap experienced backup...but must admit I shook my head when I woke up to my twitter feed.

Latest on Kaepernick seems to be that money is the hold up. Reports are a deal with the 49ers was worked out but Denver wants him to redo his deal. Seems like they are saying to him: take a paycut to play for us or backup Blaine Gabbert or go to Cleveland. Mike Klis is reporting it may drag out to April 1 which is when his contract becomes guaranteed.

18to87

First Grade
Cleveland's 3rd round pick is only 2 picks after Denver's 2nd round pick and they don't want to give up a 2nd. Maybe Sanchez is a part of the negotiations - well I hope he is!

nick87

Coach
I can't believe what Howie Roseman has done here
He's putting his garbage out for council collection and still getting money back for it

kurt faulk

Coach

m bryant to miss the season due to substance abuse.

you got to smoke that pot man.

dumbarse. is smoking that shit worth losing millions of dollars? really?

Martavis Bryant - WR - Steelers
DK Pittsburgh's Dejan Kovacevic reports Martavis Bryant is facing a one-year suspension for violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy.
Bryant was suspended four games at the beginning of last season for a substance-abuse violation, making a 10-game suspension possible after another failed test. It is unclear why Bryant jumped straight to a year-long ban, but it is possible he committed multiple violations. Bryant will appeal the suspension, but it is likely he will miss all of 2016. The Steelers added to their weapons by signing TE Ladarius Green to a four-year, $20 million deal in free agency. He should be heavily involved in the passing game with Bryant suspended, but the bulk of Bryant's workload will fall to Markus Wheaton and sophomore Sammie Coates, who flashed in Pittsburgh's Divisional Round loss to the Broncos.

zombie jesus

Staff member
That's why they drafted Coates last year. They knew he was a big risk going forward. He's likely gone straight to the year long ban because he skipped the testing, rather than failed. He knew he f**ked up.

Very disappointing, like Gordon, he needs to get his head sorted out, massive potential if he can get through an off-season without screwing up.

zombie jesus

Staff member
The Steelers were intent on getting a tackle, settled for Ryan Harris as some decent, cheap depth after trying to get Beachum back and meeting with Okung.

Tom155

Coach
Quite a few moves overnight

Broncos match CJ Anderson offer

Chandler jones traded to Arizona for a 2 round pick and Jonathan cooper

David Bruton signs a 3 year deal with the redskins

LT Ryan Harris signs with Pittsburgh replacing kelvin beachum who signed in Jacksonville

gronkathon

First Grade
Nolan Carroll re-signing is good news.

Takes pressure off a DB reach and gives real flexibility to trade back if they feel the value is there. Nick Fairley would be a good get if they pull it off too.

DB situation in Philly looks decent. If JaCorey Shepherd picks up where he left off there is potential to be great

BuderusIsaBeast

Juniors
Im so happy withe Bears FA signings. Trevathan, Hicks, Massie and Freeman all on affordable contracts for there talent. We look set to be able to draft BPA now which makes the draft so much more exciting. Really confident we can close the gap on the NFC North this year

Latest posts