What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FA Cup

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Watford knock Arsenal outta the cup 2-1 ruining the gunners chance at 3 in a row. If west ham beat Nan U then we could have semis consisting of Palace, Everton, Watford and West Ham. Don't think anyone would've predicted that for a final 4 when the Cup started.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
To think a few of the so called bigger sides passed on Payet because he apparently had issues outside of his footballing ability. He has been a sensation this season.

Looks like a replay for WHU and Man U, I'd be backing WHU at home to get the job done GKD. I'd imagine a similar atmosphere to the Spurs game which should make for great viewing as neutral.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Shit, didn't expect it to be that soon.

Your hammers will give it to the Manc scum mate. DDG will keep it respectable

Mong

Post Whore
Let's hope so

However the fa web site has amended the date back to what I originally said and it's the 6th of April.

:)

Mong

Post Whore
And the club now announced its a week later..

Lol

in short, f**ked if I know :)

Jason Maher

Immortal
Wednesday 13th April 7 pm (5 am Thursday morning)

We have an away game against Tottenham on the 10th. Can't see us being up for two big matches in 4 days.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Manchester%2BUnited%2Bvs%2BPalace%2BHighlights%2B2016%2BFA%2BCup.jpg

saint.nick

Coach
Always had a feeling United would win. Sturridge and now Pardew have had their goal celebration dances backfire. Nearly every time Sturridge does it now (if he scores the first goal), we lose or drop points.

Latest posts