What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

shiznit

Coach
Finnaly we managed to resign LT Donald Penn.

2Yrs at 14M with 7M guaranteed.

very happy about that... He was as much part of the turn around in Oakland and Woodson was. Provided good protection for Carr when we were all worried he would be spooked like his brother.

I think Penn was a reason why Derek has performed so much better than David did.

Now we need to sort out the safety position.... Weddle would have been perfect... But now that he's gone to the Ravens I think they are going to release Will Hill... He could be an option.

shiznit

Coach
And news is just coming out that he's about to be suspended 10 games for violating the leagues substance abuse policy... As per Adam Caplan from ESPN

nick87

Coach
Nolan Carroll re-signing is good news.

Takes pressure off a DB reach and gives real flexibility to trade back if they feel the value is there. Nick Fairley would be a good get if they pull it off too.

DB situation in Philly looks decent. If JaCorey Shepherd picks up where he left off there is potential to be great

I'm not wild about the CB situation tbh
I'd love to get one of the top corners like Hargraves with #8 but I expect tackle is where we're going to go work that

Still I like Rowe, he came on late and looked VERY good, and as you say, Shepherd was the best corner on the roster during camp, so he's got a chance to be something special i think

God-King Dean

Immortal
Im so happy withe Bears FA signings. Trevathan, Hicks, Massie and Freeman all on affordable contracts for there talent. We look set to be able to draft BPA now which makes the draft so much more exciting. Really confident we can close the gap on the NFC North this year

The NFC North is going to be very tight this season

kurt faulk

Coach

The Rams signed quiten coples. Good high upside signing for them. He's a 43 end who has had to play in a 34 defense in the pros. This could be his rebirth, much like barron.

.p

zombie jesus

Staff member
LeBeau has signed the worst corner in the league in Antwon Blake away from Pittsburgh. God bless you, Dick.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Ravens DB Tray Walker passed away overnight after a motorcycle accident. very sad news for the Walker family and Ravens organisation.

RIP Tray

gronkathon

First Grade
Reuben Randle signed a one year prove it deal with the Eagles.

Better than Cooper or Austin and sweet FA in guarantees so all good