What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NQ Conspiracy Theory

Maximus

Coach
If Feldt knocked on why did they look at Thuston grounding fifty times?

Because that isn't what they ruled. The tweet was from about 45 mins - 1 hr after the decision (looking at other tweets, they seem to be about 10-15 mins after the decision), and they deleted an earlier tweet about it.

They are covering up their mistake after they saw the picture of Eden touching the ball while he is out.

Thurston's was a no try for not 1, not 2 but 3 reasons.

1. Feldt knocked it on and that is what the bunker called thus the restart if green is wondering. Couldn't care less if he propelled it backwards into his leg and then it went forward. That is a knock on all day in general play and sanity prevailed here.
2. The broncs player touched ball from outside the field of play
3. Tburston knocked it on. It was as clear as day abd that "all round good bloke JT saying otherwise is a complete lie.

I feel a touch more sorry for them re: the obstruction call. No way that player was going to get there but that is unfortunately how they call it nowadays.

Dropping the ball and having it roll down their body is not the same as tapping it back into their own leg. Tapping it back is not a knock on in any circumstances.

Ibleedblue

Juniors
The Cowboys are just whinging just to take the focus of losing. Thurston lost the ball anyway so it wouldn't have been given anyway and some decisions went their way, Gillet being robbed of a try springs to mind. Like all those years before if they were good enough they would've won, they weren't.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Its true.
There is a massive conspiracy across the nrl to stop the cows ever winning a premiership.

AuDragon

Juniors
Tony Archer confirmed what every sane mind thinks about last night's bunker decisions:

- Comfortable with every decision against the Cows.
- Matt Gillett should've been awarded a try.

Kiwi

First Grade
Tony Archer confirmed what every sane mind thinks about last night's bunker decisions:

- Comfortable with every decision against the Cows.
- Matt Gillett should've been awarded a try.

There you go Cowboys no need to lodge a "strong" please explain, you weren't the ones hsrd done by.

Rhyno

First Grade
It's a wonder more is not said about the terrible calls the Eels cop every match

gUt

Coach
tigerswin.gif

Backwards out of the hands and floats forward.

There you go Cowboys no need to lodge a "strong" please explain, you weren't the ones hsrd done by.
I hope he did a better effort than when Gus asked him to explain a ruling last week .
The answer was a pile of garbled nonsense

Didgi

Are... are people actually saying Feldt knocked on? Like really?

I mean it wasn't a try, but that's not the reason...

The real decision we were roughed on was Morgan's no try.

Kiwi

First Grade
Are... are people actually saying Feldt knocked on? Like really?

I mean it wasn't a try, but that's not the reason...

The real decision we were roughed on was Morgan's no try.

Under the rules it's a no try. However had it been awarded I would have had no issues with it. Your thoughts on Gillett's try being ruled a no try?

beave

Coach
Gillets should have been awarded.

I'd like to know your thoughts on Morgans supposed 'forward pass' to Feldt.

This merry-go-round can go on all f**king day tbh.

Enjoy your win mate, see you clowns in 6 weeks.

Last edited:

Kiwi

First Grade
Gillets should have been awarded.

I'd like to know your thoughts on Morgans supposed 'forward pass' to Feldt.

This merry-go-round can go on all f**king day tbh.

Enjoy your, see you clowns in 6 weeks.

I agree it could go round and round. Both sides could argue about dud calls, personally I think it evened out and in the end all that could split them was a Milford ripper of a firld goal.

I thought it was forward.

So looking forward to the next time these teams meet.

Last edited:

Shorty

Staff member
I don't really get stuck on forward passes because for every one that gets pulled up there's another few that get missed.