What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys Game

Dorsai

Juniors
We are lucky the Cowboys have decided to take a breather. They could probably go to the sheds and have a break really. I doubt we would score with them off anyway

FlameThrower

Bench
Peter M, bombed that try...but why don't we see more of the fast ball out to wingers..with players in motion? We are either flat footed...or players smashed with hospital passes with zero room to move...
Now it's 28-0 ......very poor performance so far....

twinkletoes

Juniors
Jokes aside we are the worst attacking team I have ever seen. Cant compete with teams that score tries....

We have been for 5 seasons and yet no one seems capable of changing that inside the club. You can't win unless you score points...

Red V for life

Juniors
I thought Cronulla was our worst performance of the year.. I was wrong.

Our defence will not be our saviour. The recent pressers have been all about out D. The focus should be on our attack. We have NONE! Our defence is not a work in progress...it is just non-existent. Pathetic.

Dorsai

Juniors
Our attack makes 20-30 metres, there's makes 50-60. Every time.

I can't watch anymore of this. We could not beat the local under 8's. Things need to change. We all know they won't. McGregor will come out with some crap and we will get the same next week. Week after week.

Season gone. Really sick of having to say that every year so early in the season

Rookiedragon1

Juniors
Dragons are the most frustrating team to watch!benji is shit house and I'm having doubts over Widdop being a natural ball player all he offers is a grubber every fcking time!!

twinkletoes

Juniors
Press conference will start with McGregor quote..."We played a quality football team tonight...there was nothing we could do..."

j0nesy

Bench
Actually I thought we started well. But the once we got behind by 12 we capitulated because we know we can't score more than 12. The entire team seemed frustrated by our inability in attack.

FlameThrower

Bench
Surely a priority now is to get something anything that even remotely looks like attack onto the whiteboard? Even Fox commentators kept harping on about it, get the ball to Dugan,,,,!!!!

Rookiedragon1

Juniors
Mary will come out and say the same excuse again "we are a team that prides ourselves on our defence"
"Our attack are a work in progress n will take time to gel"
We need better attacking players asap!!!!!!!

Bench
How much is Marshall worth now, $3,000.00 not $300,000.00
How long can we keep Mary after this start

Red V for life

Juniors
I read Paul Kent's article today in the Telegraph...

...I'll be keeping my ears open in the Cowboys presser tonight given u can (apparently) hear Mary in the backround delivering almighty spray.

And an almighty spray is what is deserved. Pathetic and extremely extremlely disappointing. In Jt's own words... We didn't offer too much!

Simon

Juniors
Marshall and Widdop need to stop running sideways. Just run the ball and run it straight. I know Manly didn't win on Thursday night but we should follow what they did on Thursday night with a manufactured halves pairing.

Then hit the market for an organising half for next season.