What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncs game

saintjeff

Juniors
Aitken good but when he should pass he dont and went he shouldnt he does same end no try

Rein why hasnt he run
Did v south n pen but nothing since

borat

Bench
We have a fullback running 230+ metres. We have forwards in Frizell, Ah Mau & Packer who make great metres. Despite the criticism we have a fantastic hooker who is knocking on the door of origin selection.

What we also seem to have is 2 of the worst halves in the Comp despite being highly paid. What Widdop & McCrone has produced tonight would kill any team. We compete strongly in the middle of the park but every attack has been killed by these 2.

Dragonboyd

Juniors
League is a f**king joke, there aren't enough good players in the world to make 16 competitive teams let alone help us not be complete shit.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
We have a fullback running 230+ metres. We have forwards in Frizell, Ah Mau & Packer who make great metres. Despite the criticism we have a fantastic hooker who is knocking on the door of origin selection.

What we also seem to have is 2 of the worst halves in the Comp despite being highly paid. What Widdop & McCrone has produced tonight would kill any team. We compete strongly in the middle of the park but every attack has been killed by these 2.

I agree. You should try being here. Only the guys you said and allso jdb. And everyone else were not up to fist grade standard. Unfortunately Widdup is the worst of the lot

FlameThrower

Bench
I'm angry.....this is worse than Cowboys game...I'm over this rubbish..3 times now held to big fat ZERO. In just 6 rounds....WTF is going on at this Club....FMD....blood is boiling...

Red V for life

Juniors
That really is the season over. We may...MAY get some wins, but we won't recover from the points differential.

I feel for Dugan and Aitken. Both have busted their backsides tonight.

How we come back from this I really have no idea. Confidence is a massive commodity and in attack we have none. I hope Mary wields the axe next week...if only to send a message. Peter M will be gone and if Benji is fit, I'd sit Widdop out as well.

saintjeff

Juniors
No confidence how do we lose that
After sharks we bounce back , then we lose it
What will president mary say

tumbidragon

First Grade
I'm angry.....this is worse than Cowboys game...I'm over this rubbish..3 times now held to big fat ZERO. In just 6 rounds....WTF is going on at this Club....FMD....blood is boiling...

BULLSHIT! We got a penalty goal against the scum :sarcasm:

borat

Bench
Widdop should be dropped, captain or not. He is killing our attack and his kicking game is appalling. I would be happy to see Marshall back at 6 and a new half.

giboz71

First Grade
They are playing like a team that holds little respect for their coach.

Maybe so, but what about respect for themselves?

There were or 6 cold drops, kicks out to touch in goal, easy bombs leading to 7 tackles. We can go on all we like about how they are not well coached, but there's no excuse for that sort of stuff.

And our captain was the biggest culprit. Can't complain about Benji cramping his style tonight. He was just deadset woeful.

Mr Red

First Grade
Cue the excuses from Mary and Jubileeboy
- it was a hard road trip
- we have a tough draw
- Brisbane are reigning grand finalists
- we didn't get them into the grind
- we made a few too many errors at crucial times
- we hung in there for most of the match
- they only skipped away from us near the end

Face it Mary you are rubbish and the team isn't responding to your coaching . Time to go.