What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 season

Rabbits20

Immortal
oi r20, which club does Doyen like? i know he likes australian football

I think Swans. I may be wrong though.

That Travis Cloke for the Magpies gets the hard goals and misses the easy ones.

What about that Collingwood supporter who is always shown in the crowd on TV with a glittery jacket on. Lol.

He has hair in a pony tail too.

Last edited:

alien

Referee
You remember I don't like them:lol::lol:

yeah i remember i made a comment about collingwood magpies one time and you said something like "yuck!" :lol:

it's all good r20. i didn't know you liked the swans, although i had a feeling you may have. i promise i won't stir you (too much) if/when the magpies destroy the swans! :sch:

Rabbits20

Immortal
yeah i remember i made a comment about collingwood magpies one time and you said something like "yuck!" :lol:

it's all good r20. i didn't know you liked the swans, although i had a feeling you may have. i promise i won't stir you (too much) if/when the magpies destroy the swans! :sch:

I promise to just give you a bit when Buckley is sacked:lol:

doyen

Bench
Go the Swannies-----was a member of the Swans for years;way back in the Dr Edelston/Capper days.

Had a mate I travelled with from the Central West to the home games for yonks but he died of cancer so I stopped going.

I started playing in the Central West AFL for the first time ever when I was 44 yrs of age.

Will skite a bit here--I won the Best & Fairest for the whole group[in the 2nds]in my first year. Won a nice trophy.

I used to get invites to SWANS dinners because I was President of my local country club.
Bumped into some celebrities at those DO's!!

Poor old Pies-----what happened!!!! SWAN done over by SWANS--Dane's a huge loss--a cruel blow!!

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Great win against Richmomd right at the end alien.

The pressure valve is temporarily released on Buckley for now.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lol@Collingwood alien.

Lol@Buckley alien.

I like the Demons as you know.

Great win by the Dees:cool:

I've been flicking between the NRL and the AFL match.

Last edited: