What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

A gift from Muzby for our new troll cave-

2wnwqoj.png

alien

Referee
he's a worse troll and artist than shadow..

p.s. st merge only have 1 premiership :)

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
looks like saggypants misses me lol,i dont do my art no more on here because i was suspended on here by leagueunlimited for a week, and there is only one person on here that appreciates my fine art and that's alien...

Rsag85

Bench
looks like saggypants misses me lol,i dont do my art no more on here because i was suspended on here by leagueunlimited for a week, and there is only one person on here that appreciates my fine art and that's alien...

And to think at the start I was standing up for you so you could voice your opinion I guess that was wrong on my part because its been negative comment after negative comment and members on this forum are agreeing that you need to stop and say something good about the club. Be happy not negative all the time mate.

Smile more.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
rsag souths were woeful last week ok sammy and 2 or 3 others tried a little but check the rest of the team out?they were walking for possibly half the game there was no cohesion, no back your mates up and most importantly they had no direction it was abbysmally appalling and i voiced my true opinions whats wrong with that i gave them a little bit of stick and they rightly deserved that they are supposed to be a 1st grade team are they not!!!!then if your a 1st grade side then play like one souths did not so i gave them a spray...

Rsag85

Bench
rsag souths were woeful last week ok sammy and 2 or 3 others tried a little but check the rest of the team out?they were walking for possibly half the game there was no cohesion, no back your mates up and most importantly they had no direction it was abbysmally appalling and i voiced my true opinions whats wrong with that i gave them a little bit of stick and they rightly deserved that they are supposed to be a 1st grade team are they not!!!!then if your a 1st grade side then play like one souths did not so i gave them a spray...

You have the right to voice your opinion but what people are sick about on here is you repeating the same negative comments, yes we get your dislikes but you have also give credit to the guys that performed well.

Try to freshen your views up a bit, talk about the good and the bad not just the bad all the time.

Yes they didn't win but it's not like they got smashed we only lost by 7 points and I thought we where a bit unlucky with that last call on the Roosters try. IMO GI ground the ball in goal but those 50/50 calls don't go our way some times.

I'm not happy with the result but I'm still am proud of guys like Clark, GI, Gray, Sam, Carter, Mcinnes, Cook who did try there guts out and so should you.

We will learn from our mistakes and get better as a team.

Latest posts