What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Scott appreciation thread

Basil Brush

Juniors
As much as everybody loves the Pou bashing, i just wanted to add 1 more thing re Beau Scott.

Sterlo has compared his influence to Ray Price.

That is a good enough endorsement for me.

Now you guys can get back to Pou bashing.

Basil Brush

Juniors
So

Beau Scott is the new Ray Price
Foran is the new Sterlo
Jennings the new Steve Ella
Semi the new Grothe

Can we also call

Norman the new Kenny
Taka the new Cronin.

Any others?

SDM

First Grade
Sterlo said:
Luke is a level-headed guy, not a flashy player but he plays with good control. He is the kind of No.7 the Eels need to get them to where they need to be

Now can I recommence my Poo-bashing?

Sterlo said:
to get them to where they need to be

Michael-Hagan-6310011.jpg

81976673-channel-9-commentator-peter-sterling-looks-on-gettyimages.jpg

^b0ss^

Juniors
Dibs that was funny as hell ....i remember him canceling his comedy tour after that ....still makes me laugh.

Dibs

Bench
Dibs that was funny as hell ....i remember him canceling his comedy tour after that ....still makes me laugh.

It was the worse comedy routine I've ever seen and the only time the audience laughed was when that dude said you are

oneguy

Juniors
Wow. Sorry to derail this appreciation thread with my throwaway comment about Scott's contribution vs Watmough's there Basil.

And good point Dibs - Not fair to say Watmough's been here for a couple of season.

Let me rephrase and just say Scott has been a great signing so far. yay.

jono

Juniors
As much as everybody loves the Pou bashing, i just wanted to add 1 more thing re Beau Scott.

Sterlo has compared his influence to Ray Price.

That is a good enough endorsement for me.

Now you guys can get back to Pou bashing.
I've always enjoyed Sterlo's story about when he was considering an offer from Manly at the end of 1983. He tells that when he conferred with Ray Price, Price said to him and Kenny, to leave if they felt they wanted to, but if they did, each time they played against Pricey he would make their life on the field so miserable that they'd wished they'd never left.

Dibs

Bench
Wow. Sorry to derail this appreciation thread with my throwaway comment about Scott's contribution vs Watmough's there Basil.

And good point Dibs - Not fair to say Watmough's been here for a couple of season.

Let me rephrase and just say Scott has been a great signing so far. yay.

can't argue with that. Someone might try but I can't

Dibs

Bench
some of you merkins out there weren't happy with his signing from memory. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but you were wrong merkins

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
For years. i really hated Scott, especially when he played dirty for the Dragons.
But now, he is king of our club, daylight second. f**k he's good.
Running down Tom T was a huge turning point of the game.
Just Wowwww Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
What a player. Almost as big a heart as Hindy.
Don't agree. Scotty's heart is equal to Hindy's.
What a massive never say die standard he sets for our squad.
Please retire from SOO this season and may Beau receive plenty of full brown paper bags to more than make up for this loss of income. :D

Latest posts