What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup & Junior Reps Thread Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delboy

First Grade
Gee, trying to work out whats happening with Alex Twal, not pickd for 2 weeks in NYC and not on the injury list, Forty, you got any clues ?

Delboy

First Grade
Oops, found the info as someone posted it in another topic

Seems like a shoulder injury, out for another couple of weeks

Cheers

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Manly under 20s not won a game this year thou

Over the past few years our under 20's on an off day, which were many, could be beaten by any of our Harold Matthews squads. :lol:
Lets hope Burty knows how to really use a stiffy - how else will our pups grow into highly skilled never say die mongrels?

Delboy

First Grade
Wasn't there tonight, was at home wishing unnatural sex acts on the refs and the bunker :):)

I will check with some people and see what I can found out

hindy111

Post Whore
Wasn't there tonight, was at home wishing unnatural sex acts on the refs and the bunker :):)

I will check with some people and see what I can found out

On fox they kept going to the gerkins. 17 in the jar. One up each arse:D

84 Baby

Referee
The squads will gather at Narrabeen?s Sydney Academy of Sport on Tuesday and Wednesday for testing and information sessions, as well as on field training with the help of NSW Blues legends Robbie Farah, Brad Fittler, Shaun Timmins, Brett Finch, Luke Bailey and Matt King.

:-k:-k:-k

Game 1, 2006

Be harsh to say NSW legend Brad Fittler, NSW one-time game-winners Shaun Timmins & Brett Finch, former NSW players Luke Bailey & Robbie Farah (yes, former) and did he ever play for NSW Matt King

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Game 1, 2006

Be harsh to say NSW legend Brad Fittler, NSW one-time game-winners Shaun Timmins & Brett Finch, former NSW players Luke Bailey & Robbie Farah (yes, former) and did he ever play for NSW Matt King

The word legend was in question, not the fact he played SOO.
I don't see finchy as a legend.

conway

Juniors
S.G. Ball cup full time

South Sydney 24 defeated Parramatta 8

I think some of these boys can play Ball Cup next season so although disappointed today, the club should be quite competitive next season as well.

From what i know & herd. Parra have 18 players from 25 in this years SG.Ball squad Eligible to play again net year which is huge. Although they didnt win today finishing 5th is still a great achievement.. Look out next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts