What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Origin Halves pairing 2016

Best NSW halves pairing for 2016

• Sezer and Austin

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Hodkinson and J.Reynolds

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Hodkinson and Pearce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • J.Reynolds and A.Reynolds

• Maloney and A.Reynolds

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Maloney and Hodkinson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Austin and A.Reynolds

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • J.Reynolds and Sezer

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Maloney and Pearce

• Other (perhaps Pearce and Gower)

• Total voters

lockyno1

Post Whore
Please pick any of Plodkinson, Myth Pearce, Maloney, or Josh Reynolds

Signed

All of Queensland

DiegoNT

First Grade
I think his suspension has made pearce a more mature player. I think a partnership with *insert 5-8th here* will bring out the best in him and i think he is poised to have a big origin series and finally develop into the player we know he can be.

adamkungl

Immortal
I think his suspension has made pearce a more mature player. I think a partnership with *insert 5-8th here* will bring out the best in him and i think he is poised to have a big origin series and finally develop into the player we know he can be.

;-)

lockyno1

Post Whore
To be fair Pearce has played the best he has this year! He hasn't lost any games for his side yet lol

betcats

Referee
A Reynolds and Sezer. Sezer can play 6. That's two of the better kicking games in the comp and both can tackle, for NSW you cant ask for much more than that. Put Austin on the bench to inject some spark. Maloney has never impressed me plus he is a turnstile in defence.

SBD82

Coach
You have an obsession.

I think I do too.

To be fair though. That useless dog molesting arrogant disgrace to his fathers legacy gets picked every f**king year, despite showing f**king zero at origin level year after year after year. How can you blame us for being obsessed with getting rid of the inept overlap killing hopeless game managing steaming pile of dogshit?!?!

I'll see myself out.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Where is that Pearce stuffing up the overlap gif again...

What's his record about 3/20 against QLD lol

no name

Coach
I hope Daley was just playing the media by hinting JReynolds and Hodkinson.

NSW needs to play to 'win' not play to 'not lose'

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Austin and Sezer

In regards to all the other candidates being scrubs the great TLC puts it best

I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me

ceagle

Bench
Adam Reynolds and Austin

Reynolds undoubtedly to me has the best kicking game in the comp, having a half who can help control field position and gain repeat sets will be massive. I'm tired of Pearce killing our momentum with his piss awful kicking, NSW have always struggled to control games and it's no doubt down to guys like Pearce.

Austin to compliment with his running game and mongrel.

Last edited:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It's hopefully not the end to the hype this is only the third game they've played together but they did play themselves out of contention

ceagle

Bench
It's hopefully not the end to the hype this is only the third game they've played together but they did play themselves out of contention

Not like there are too many others knocking down the door for contention with their form.

mxlegend99

Referee
Well all know Hodkinson will be one halve and Reynolds is likely to be the other. Pearce may even get a run after Game 1 or 2. A half in good form isn't even going to be considered ahead ofcan experienced player.

Apparently playing like shit for NSW is more valuable than being in terrific club form and high in confidence.

ram raid

Bench
Tyrone Roberts and Jeff Robson.

I be hangin' out the passenger side of my best friend's ride (a 1998 Ford Laser hatch) hollering that.

Ibleedblue

Juniors
I would go with A.Reynolds and Sezer. Both have great kicking games and Sezer can take the line on and leave the kicking to Reynolds.