What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 FFBRL Draft

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol, I was watching him. I've got more forwards than I know what to do with but I was wondering how long he'd last....

What's the salary cap again/what size are the squads? Have we decided for sure?

Wizardman

First Grade
Lol, I was watching him. I've got more forwards than I know what to do with but I was wondering how long he'd last....

What's the salary cap again/what size are the squads? Have we decided for sure?

That surprises me. I'd have picked him at least eight rounds ago if I knew he was free.

Bazal

Post Whore
You knowingly picked Peni Terepo, Chris Gresmuhl and Clinton Gutherson over Beaus Scott? O-kayyy!!!

I've got a cap heavy squad with 3 9s in the backline and a bunch of 9s and 88s in the pack, plus Cam Smith and James Segeyaro. Plus Scot is a great defender but I've never rated his attack, he's a plodder. He wasn't for me is all.

Anyway I'll draft Ryan Brierly

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
99 player Brad Takaraingi pens with the Quohog Quagmires, making him their 29th squad player.

Contracts to be announced