What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

gronkathon

First Grade
A QB who has made over $100 million dollars and never had a winning season in his pro career holding out of Mini Camp because he feels slighted by the move to get a QB. f**k off you kent

nick87

Coach
:lol: Ive got no issue with him wanting out. In fact i cant believe how many opinion pieces ive read saying how the eagles bungled this. Money aside, and lets all remember, Lurie is in lock step with Howie on this, it's his money and he's signed off on ALL of this.

Him wanting out is the BEST thing that could have happened, if im Roseman i say "Sure thing, you and your agent can go and find a team that is willing to trade for you, and we'll talk to them"

Daniels as the hold over, Wentz as the future and we can pick up who ever to be 3rd sting

kurt faulk

Coach

he's doing the eagles a favour by requesting a trade. they wanted him off the team as soon as they got the #2 pick but would look like bumbling fools if they came out and said they wanted to trade him. so he's taking the heat for them.

nick87

Coach
Exactly.
Roseman will work the phones figure out what the best deal is and move him. If the best we can do is a conditional 7th, so be it. It's a cap/drama dump

My hope is a team like Denver misses on all the QBs and maybe they give us a 3rd to replace one of the picks used for Wentz

legend

Coach
I reckon he will end up at the Broncos as his contract value is only $7 million. Quite affordable if the Eagles can agree on a mid round draft pick in a trade.

Sanchez will be spewing if this happens. Kaepernick might have to drop his price as well.

Tom155

Coach
I reckon he will end up at the Broncos as his contract value is only $7 million. Quite affordable if the Eagles can agree on a mid round draft pick in a trade.

Sanchez will be spewing if this happens. Kaepernick might have to drop his price as well.

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis
Prominent NFL source: Broncos reached out to PHI re: Bradford. Unable to confirm w/ team but NFL source: PHI asking price too high. #9news

https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/status/724762345335967745

kurt faulk

Coach
Exactly.
Roseman will work the phones figure out what the best deal is and move him. If the best we can do is a conditional 7th, so be it. It's a cap/drama dump

My hope is a team like Denver misses on all the QBs and maybe they give us a 3rd to replace one of the picks used for Wentz

it looked like the broncos were sniffing around keenam when he had a 2nd round tender so the rams upped it to a 1st round tender. i don't think the broncos will have an issue giving the eagles a 2nd rounder.

all they need is a qb who is efficient and doesn't turn the ball over and they will compete for the championship again. that fits sam to a t. he doesn't have to win games by himself, he just has to be solid.

with what they're facing the broncos should just do it.

abpanther

Staff member
I think the 49ers will go BPA at #7 and then trade back into the late 1st ahead of the Broncos to take Cook.

This will then facilitate trading Kap to the Broncos

nick87

Coach
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis
Prominent NFL source: Broncos reached out to PHI re: Bradford. Unable to confirm w/ team but NFL source: PHI asking price too high. #9news

https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/status/724762345335967745

Sounds about right to me
Bradford is in the right price range for Denver, and he's better than Sanchize and what Manning gave them last year

asking too high now is expected, you dont get if you dont ask. If the interest is legitimate, they'll come to some kind of deal, maybe a 3rd round pick and it'll get done. Bradford gives Denver a chance to repeat behind that defence

shiznit

Coach
How great has this draft build up been... Two mega trades for #1 and #2... Norman's franchise tag being pulled late... And all the QB drama from the Broncos, 49ers, Jets & Eagles...

Drama, Drama, Drama!!

abpanther

Staff member
Josh Norris of Pro Football Talk was just on CSN and he said to look for the Niners to trade the 7th pick to the Jets for Muhammad Wilkerson and the 20th pick.

Man I would love that!