What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Team v New Zealand

lockyno1

Post Whore
Gallen, Thaiday....any chance of picking someone who isn't halfway retired.

Boyd at fullback good. Glad the lazy sod Inglis isn't there.

TheFrog

Coach
Semi gets no ball at Parra.

Not something I'd noticed to be honest. He gets in there and gets his own ball.

Still, he aint Australian and should not be playing for Australia. They wonder why nobody cares about international RL.

Ibleedblue

Juniors
Mal obviously hasn't seen a Tigers game this year, Tedesco has been the best fullback hands down and if you picked him you could just stick Boyd on the wing.

Snappy

Coach
What a farce that someone who's lived in Australia for 3 years can be picked for the test team

Not something I'd noticed to be honest. He gets in there and gets his own ball.

Still, he aint Australian and should not be playing for Australia. They wonder why nobody cares about international RL.
We shouldn't be surprised that Meninga has picked a Fijian as Meninga is a Queensland coach and history shows Queensland coaches don't always pick Queenslanders.
Terrible blow for international Rugby league that Australia pick a man who didn't come to this country until he was 20 and has played 4 times for Fiji

deal.with.it

Juniors
No one complained when a canadian won silver for Australia in the winter olympics, who qualified through 3 years residency.

The Wallabies have plenty of Islanders - no one says anything.

I think it's wrong that Radradra can swap so easily. But he is just following a standard international sporting law.

yobbo84

First Grade
The most laughable one is Aidan Guerra as 18th man. He's been close to the Roosters worst this year.