What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rubbish Tip

elyod138

Bench
Lol at catweasel sending PMs to Cowboys fans and asking if they want to fight.

You're almost 40 dude, might be time to grow up a bit.

Ianc

Juniors
I have seen some crazies on here, but this guy takes the cake. Loving your work, beaves & C4L

Why would he have a meltdown .
I thought he was super ecstatic that his team got 2 points for a RD 4 win .
Clearly that's better than winning the GF last yr

Ianc

Juniors
Why would he have a meltdown .
I thought he was super ecstatic that his team got 2 points for a RD 4 win .
Clearly that's better than winning the GF last yr

Clearly! I threw out my GF merch in preparation for all my Rd 4 stuff but alas we lost the war!

Shorty

Staff member
Catweasel won't be bothering us in here anymore, but there will be more of this I suspect, don't get sucked into the shenanigans.

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
Catweasel won't be bothering us in here anymore, but there will be more of this I suspect, don't get sucked into the shenanigans.

Don't go given shenanigans a bad name...they're OK if they're cheeky and fun shenanigans. It's just the cruel and tragic shenanigans you need to be weary of :p

Shorty

Staff member
It seemed to me everyone but weasel was having a great time.

Don't go given shenanigans a bad name...they're OK if they're cheeky and fun shenanigans. It's just the cruel and tragic shenanigans you need to be weary of :p
Seems like Broncos fans this year are quite prickly and argumentative especially when it comes to who's better.
Probably haven't properly gone through the stages of grief.

Ianc

Juniors
Seems like Broncos fans this year are quite prickly and argumentative especially when it comes to who's better.

Ha Ha I think your right. They may need some counselling. I'm sure C4L can help.

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors

Ha Ha I think your right. They may need some counselling. I'm sure C4L can help.

If they're chasing my diagnosis, it would be that they are struggling to move out of the 1st stage of grief (shock and denial). Prescriptions of little blue pills for all Broncos fans - it will help them harden the f**k up.

:BDH:

Latest posts