What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foran on indefinite leave

shiznit

Coach
Good to hear that it's a relationship bust up, for a while there I thought that pea heart was waiting for his much needed heart transplant. Anyway he has played his three good games he plays per year. For the rest he would either be injured or half-hearted like last season. Kieran, you reap what you sow. Don't mean to be nasty but the guy is an ace dickhead.
:lol:

Your troll game is weak son...

Your douchebag game however is first class...

hrundi99

First Grade
Good to hear that it's a relationship bust up, for a while there I thought that pea heart was waiting for his much needed heart transplant. Anyway he has played his three good games he plays per year. For the rest he would either be injured or half-hearted like last season. Kieran, you reap what you sow. Don't mean to be nasty but the guy is an ace dickhead.

Says the pea brain.

catweasel

Juniors
So he has a dodgy hamstring? Parra going to get the spoon after they lose points, Coincidence to sit him out for the year to let him recover?

Snappy

Coach
Piss off idiot.

So saying I don't respext the bloke but hope he gets through it all OK, means I take footy too seriously??

Take a look tbrough these forums you precious twat. I'm sure if Jamie Lyon went through the same you Eels supporters would really turn on the empathy :roll:

From the tone of this reply, I'd guess that you take everything too seriously

carcharias

Immortal
A bloke is in hospital in a bad way by all reports.
Yet a manly fan has a go at him for leaving the club at the end of his contract .

What a shit merkin.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
no coincidence his life falls apart when he goes to parra. why do people sign for this club? total graveyard. hayne did the right thing getting out when he could.

nomis88

Juniors
It's not that he left at the end of his contract. He didn't put in last season and he actively whiteanted the club. He will never be half the player Toovey was. Toovey had courage and guts.

Snappy

Coach
Only low merkins use something like this to take pot shots.

I'd be crushed if my kids were taken away too.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Only low merkins use something like this to take pot shots.

I'd be crushed if my kids were taken away too.

Agreed. Time and a place.

More going on behind the scenes here too (apparently).

Hope the bloke gets the support he needs. Everyone handles things in different ways and depression is nothing to be taken lightly.

Latest posts