What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foran on indefinite leave

BunniesMan

Immortal
Some people seem to lose all sense of perspective. You can like or dislike players, like or dislike teams, but to be gleefully kicking someone when they're down is not ok. In the grand scheme of things Foran is not a bad bloke, he has never been in the headlines for harassing or assaulting women, salary cap dramas, racism, cheating, etc.

It seems he is going through a really tough period in his life, being young, famous and rich and seemingly having it all does not guarantee happiness. It does not make you immune from mental health issues. I feel badly for him, I hope things get better and he is back playing footy asap.

Last edited:

simmo05

Bench
Hope he comes good soon. But why are there different classes of mental illness? Or drugs? Foran has healh problems, those Souths boys od'd last year foran this year, Buddy has health problems, Andrew Johns gets treated like a mutt, called every name under the sun. Just sayin...

shiznit

Coach
I hope the kiwis reach out to him and see if he would like to go in to camp with them...

Obviously not as a player... Just to get into the environment with all the brothers...

I know that kiwi group are pretty tight... They might be able to rally around him and give him a lift...

He certainly deserves it.. He's certainly a big part of our success...

nomis88

Juniors
Parra looked good tonight without Foran. Shows what an overrated plodder he is. Then again they were playing the Bulldogs whose coach is well and truly past his use by date.

Someone

Bench
Parra looked good tonight without Foran. Shows what an overrated plodder he is. Then again they were playing the Bulldogs whose coach is well and truly past his use by date.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/2071982/brendan-fraser-genius-clap-o.gif

eagles4eva

First Grade
a few pathetic comments on here... Just hope the bloke can overcome this and get his life in order...

Last Week

Bench
Piss off idiot.

So saying I don't respext the bloke but hope he gets through it all OK, means I take footy too seriously??

Take a look tbrough these forums you precious twat. I'm sure if Jamie Lyon went through the same you Eels supporters would really turn on the empathy :roll:

The guy is in hospital for something quite serious. Something more important than any career or sport. But yet you feel the need to open your post with "I don't respect the bloke". Why say that? What relevance does your lack of respect towards him have?

By saying that you don't respect him and following it up with well wishes, does that some how mean you're a bigger person than others who do like him? Your compassion is greater than others because it's supersedes your dislike for him?

carcharias

Immortal
The guy is in hospital for something quite serious. Something more important than any career or sport. But yet you feel the need to open your post with "I don't respect the bloke". Why say that? What relevance does your lack of respect towards him have?

By saying that you don't respect him and following it up with well wishes, does that some how mean you're a bigger person than others who do like him? Your compassion is greater than others because it's supersedes your dislike for him?

It was the first thing he posted ...He is clearly still sooking over Foran leaving.
Which is ironic considering the amount of top quality players Manly pinched off poor
clubs through the years.

coolsteve

Juniors
a life time manly supporter and have no problem with foran leaving. its a job.he took a better offer.wish him well.seems like a good bloke