What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 NFL draft thread

nick87

Coach
Gurley going for 2000 yards is pretty outrageous, but classic Kurt
Anyways the fact the Rams favoured Goff over him (though I suspect for different reasons) and the Browns passed on him tells me one thing - Wentz is bound to be awesome

shiznit

Coach
I'll have keep an eye on here today as I'm out so I'm not actually watching the 2nd and 3rd...

Eddie Lab

Juniors

I can't believe the Dolphins and his agent sent tunsil out there to the press conference like a lamb to the slaughter. You'd think his agent would have sat next to him and answered any questions that came up about his situation. Or specifically told him not to comment on any of those questions. His head would have been spinning from a day which was supposed to be a celebration for him turning into a day from hell.

What about the Dolphins. Where was their damage control. Amateur hour. Now tunsil and his college team are in deep shit.

And now he has had allergic reaction to career suicide and couldn't make the Dolphins press release.

shiznit

Coach
:clap: well done Cowboys...

I'm pulling for the kid...

I'm REALLY surprised that Smith went before Jack...

shiznit

Coach
Chargers pick TE Hunter Henry
Interesting..... TE is real shallow this season...

I heard Reggie Mckenzie is going to trade Mychal Rivera over this draft weekend...

He's a pretty good receiving TE... Was Carr's main target on Carr's rookie year.

Tom155

Coach
Jags trade up 2 spots give up a 5th round pick to do so

They move up for Myles Jack, potential steal for a guy they were considering at #5

aqua_duck

Coach
That Jags defence is getting one hell of an injection, Ramsey, Jack, Fowler, Malik Jackson, Tashun Gipson, and Prince Amukamara, not bad at all.