What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Boo-Hoo Play Of The Week

TheRam

Coach
Goes to non other then our fearless former leader Nathan Hindmarsh for bagging out Semi Radradra.

Even when the other panelist on last nights post game footy show were praising Semi's brilliant run that floored James Graham and turned the game Parra's way, all Hindmarsh could say was words to the affect that he is just a winger and big deal he is fatigue wise fresh compared to the forwards.

Even the other panelist were shocked and laughed and then paid him out.

What a loser mentality. Sure great player and one of my all time favourites, but boy he has such a defeatist attitude.

Not the first time I have seen him pan the best outside back in our team, he has done this before in regards to Semi and don't get me started on how many times he bagged out Hayne for not doing what he thinks was enough.

Hate to say it, but glad he is retired.

Easily gets the Boo-Hoo award for this week.

Stick to playing the clown Hindy, I think that's what you do best.

He can say whatever he wants as far as I'm concerned.....as long as that's his honest opinion. And obviously, people are free to dislike him for it if they want. People are a little thin-skinned in this regard me thinks.

phantom eel

First Grade
Is this a regular weekly thread? Can't wait to read about next week's boo-hoo winner... :sarcasm:

TheRam

Coach
He can say whatever he wants as far as I'm concerned.....as long as that's his honest opinion. And obviously, people are free to dislike him for it if they want. People are a little thin-skinned in this regard me thinks.

So true about the 1st and 2nd part of your post, but as for being thin skinned, I'm just annoyed that we have two high profile footy personalities and neither of them really backup the club in any major way.

But at least Sterlo, doesn't go out of his way to bag the players.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Goes to non other then our fearless former leader Nathan Hindmarsh for bagging out Semi Radradra.

Even when the other panelist on last nights post game footy show were praising Semi's brilliant run that floored James Graham and turned the game Parra's way, all Hindmarsh could say was words to the affect that he is just a winger and big deal he is fatigue wise fresh compared to the forwards.

Even the other panelist were shocked and laughed and then paid him out.

What a loser mentality. Sure great player and one of my all time favourites, but boy he has such a defeatist attitude.

Not the first time I have seen him pan the best outside back in our team, he has done this before in regards to Semi and don't get me started on how many times he bagged out Hayne for not doing what he thinks was enough.

Hate to say it, but glad he is retired.

Easily gets the Boo-Hoo award for this week.

Stick to playing the clown Hindy, I think that's what you do best.

Code. The best outside back in our code.

He's not human.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The Ram is on the money again.

Sadly Hindy is a joke of a media personality. I couldn't give a flying poop about what he has to say as most of it is complete gibber.

He is only on TV so that others can pay him out.

yy_cheng

Coach
So true about the 1st and 2nd part of your post, but as for being thin skinned, I'm just annoyed that we have two high profile footy personalities and neither of them really backup the club in any major way.

But at least Sterlo, doesn't go out of his way to bag the players.

I think Sterlo's fine. You don't want them like fatty or matty johns.

He supports Parra, he was even in the dressing room before kick off. However, if he thinks the other team has it on us, then what's wrong with saying that?

And like you said, he doesnt bag our players except Sandow right?

TheRam

Coach
I think Sterlo's fine. You don't want them like fatty or matty johns.

He supports Parra, he was even in the dressing room before kick off. However, if he thinks the other team has it on us, then what's wrong with saying that?

And like you said, he doesn't bag our players except Sandow right?

You don't have to be as pathetic as those two but something like Alexander or Gasnier would be nice. They never go overboard, but they always defend or support their respective clubs and players whenever needed.

They definitely don't send shade their way when they are amongst the best players on the field.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Keep that up and it could easily be you.

I'd say there would be plenty of contenders next week.. Mind you, phantom will probably pick up his bat and ball and go home on Tuesday after the NRL end our season..

ash411

Bench
I'd say there would be plenty of contenders next week.. Mind you, phantom will probably pick up his bat and ball and go home on Tuesday after the NRL end our season..

Why are you so sure that's going to happen?

That kind of defeatist attitude is what has been holding the club back for over a decade.

How about a little optimism or hope? Sheesh.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Stagger knows shit mate and is generally spot on.

He goes to great lengths to bring us the goss. If that means following players home from training and going through their bins when no one is looking then that's what he'll do.

He leaves no stone unturned. Some people think of him as the Tara Brown of this forum.

Latest posts