What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hastings

hewi

Bench
Interesting report in the sun herald today that the Roosters are losing patience with him and are pissed off they let Maloney go to keep him. I live in the eastern suburbs and word is they don't think he has the speed to make it in the halves!!!!!

V

Vasilevsky

Judging from the games I have watched, the Roosters are welcome to him.

Minh

First Grade
Sorry to say i know I'm sometimes critical of opposition teams players but I see nothing special in him....

TheSaints

Juniors
Went to the game when we played them .. Offers nothing in attack he's lucky he has blokes like Napa cordner... Hargreaves. it's just bomb after bomb.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Easts worked very hard to get him off us. Son of Kevin etc...

Hastings is top shelf imo, but the amount of fuss that was being made about him was possibly too much too soon. I'd welcome him back on a more humble arrangement.

Minh

First Grade
I remember how hard the Roosters went after Jackson Hastings because Politis was a big fan of Kevin and Jackson had a big target on him.

BennyV

Referee
Would re-sign. Agree with Willow that it would have to be on a more humble arrangement, but the kid has talent.

since77

Juniors
At the very least he has a decent kicking game when its on song - something we haven't had since Sowie left.

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
I just don't like the way he left. He along with the roosters acted like it was fait accompli that he would always end up at the roosters. We spent time and money developing this kid.

As willow mentioned, if he comes back, it would have to be on a modest salary.

Smirrors

Juniors
Not the solution. If a high performing club cannot get the best out of him, what hope does he have here...

Lethal25

Juniors
He's a step back not forward.

We need a dominant half to run the team as both the incumbents lack in that area

Collateral

Coach
Always been overrated IMO. Picked on his pedigree.

I knew within 10 mins of an U20's game that he was going to be a bust.

ellskimore

Juniors
Not the solution. If a high performing club cannot get the best out of him, what hope does he have here...

A valid point. Slightly off topic but it makes me wonder how someone like Brooks would do in a more accomplished team.

Latest posts