What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

14 tries in 9 games this season

Red V for life

Juniors
Extrapolating, by Round 18 we will have scored 28 tries.

That's all the positives I can see right now...and it may be a bit too optimistic.

We're yet to crack 100 points (89) after 9 games!!!

FMD.

Straight Shooter

...I remember being praised by the media big-gun commentators for having the best defence in the league, conceding just a smidge over 9.5 pts a game on average ...about equal to what we score in attack nowadays.

Ok, it WAS 2010

We've been ineffective at scoring pts for the past 4 seasons.

Wait, it'll just happen by itself.

northernsaint

Juniors
Positives:
1, Leave Dugan at fullback
2, Don`t ever pick Quinlan
3, Have De blin run into the defence & not dance like Merrin
4, Ah mour to run onto the ball
5, Most important in hindsight. I should of done the mowing rather than watching this rubbish.
6, i don`t as a rule rubbish the saints, but they deserve it this time (poor selections)

RedVDave

First Grade
Says it all really every single one of us deserves so much better

TO EVERY ONE IN CHARGE OF THIS CLUB IF YOU REALLY LOVE THE ST. GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS SO MUCH THEN PLEASE WALK AWAY!!!

Ruby

Juniors
Wow....isn't widdop a marquee and gun signing!

I can hear Bellamy and Cronk laughing all the way to their video session!

1. We've scored a total of 15 points in second half performances over nine games! 15 points in 360 mins of footy!
2. We've lost 13 of our last 15 away games.

Straight Shooter

dragoncountry

Juniors
I remember a story earlier in the year how Demetrio was our attacking saviour.
he was the reason for the cowboys attacking style..
either he is now not involved with fg or never was and mary rules the roost.
it is painfully clear that widdop & marshall just cannot operate together.
widdop is not the answer as our captain. he has too much on his plate. put Dugan at the back and make him captain. he leads from the front (the back really) and let them play ad lib footy, our current style is not working now and hasn't for the last 3 yrs. time to change before our season is gone.

dragonreddy

Juniors
I remember a story earlier in the year how Demetrio was our attacking saviour.
he was the reason for the cowboys attacking style..
either he is now not involved with fg or never was and mary rules the roost.
it is painfully clear that widdop & marshall just cannot operate together.
widdop is not the answer as our captain. he has too much on his plate. put Dugan at the back and make him captain. he leads from the front (the back really) and let them play ad lib footy, our current style is not working now and hasn't for the last 3 yrs. time to change before our season is gone.

I think our season is already done we have tough games until we play Newcastle in round 16, with our for and against ,no hope.

Shulman

Juniors
1. We've scored a total of 15 points in second half performances over nine games! 15 points in 360 mins of footy!
2. We've lost 13 of our last 15 away games.

Straight Shooter

So why don't you do something about it???
Rather than use this forum as a source of counciling why not start a crusade?

Latest posts