What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK III

Status
Not open for further replies.

IFR33K

Coach
oh well ... I look forward to seeing ALL the evidence and explanations

I would like to also hear whether it would have been just 8pts had we only won 4 games this year

I get teh feeling this shit might drag on

And rightly so it should drag on. The best possible thing we can do right now is support the club, and hopefully the penalty can be lowered. If that means the courts, then so be it. I can't believe the NRL took so long to decide our fate. It should of been announced long before the dogs game.

Gronk

Staff member
BUZZ ROTHFIELD ‏@BuzzRothfield 22m22 minutes ago
@TheParraEels can earn points again this year once they get back under the cap by removing platyers

Delboy

First Grade
At th AGM last night when Galdiel called out Fitzgerald, he rose to the microphone with a big grin and and asked if there was evidence of him conversing with Tabakoff at the races, Tanya said we will wait for the photos to come out

He is a nasty evil person and coupled with his couple of friends should be barred ( if possible) from all Eels events.

As I stated before I had to leave as it had a nasty tone with no winners, I guess he will feel he has won, what a douchebag.

Incorrect

Coach
@TheParraEels can earn points again this year once they get back under the cap by removing platyers

Already taken care of.... Morgzilla is now at the Storm!

Plus we released City Origin Rep Ryan Matterson before his contract was due to expire...

We have to be under the cap now!

emjaycee

Coach
I'd say it's Ando.

Ando was in my first line (DA).
5th person confirmed as Serrao which really sux IMHO. I know Peter personally and he has done nothing but try and fix the issues he has seen the right way. Blue and Gold blood since he coached in the junior leagues when Smithy was in charge.

I just got an sms from him - shattered is an understatement.

Gronk

Staff member
I would not dare turn on Raaaay, but expect that he would be gloating.

Delboy

First Grade

That's a strange statement, I spoke to the coach this week and he was adamant that they were cap compliant ( not that I trust the manager football)

Glenn

First Grade
Supposedly over the cap for 2016 due to third party payments, another lie from Sharp who said they were cap compliant for this year.

Last edited:

whall15

Coach
That's a strange statement, I spoke to the coach this week and he was adamant that they were cap compliant ( not that I trust the manager football)

They're probably counting all of the TPAs as part of the cap now.

Delboy

First Grade
Supposedly over the cap for 2016 due to third party payments, another lie from Sharpo would said they were cap compliant for this year.

Maybe it depends if they disallow the TPAs and added them to the cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.