What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK III

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedge

Juniors
What such a negative comment, you of all people should be supporting th club and coach

OF course i support the coach
My comment is more if he looks at the situation and says f**k it im out of here, which tbh, he would be well within his rights to do (perhaps not contractually though)

Sphagnum

Coach
The NRL better convince us fans in their press conference that this is a fair punishment for the team and supporters.

I'm not gonna hold my breath.

It's gonna cost fox $150 a month though.

Chipmunk

Coach
Will Arthur stick around?
Domino's could start to fall pretty quickly from there....

Given the propensity for new Parra boards to sack coaches you'd have to think he's days unfortunately could be numbered, which is extremely disappointing.

DA being banned is ironic given how this all came about.

natheel

Coach
Turned Raaay on briefly. Not gloating but saying to a listener he's not a supporter of any club especially not Parramatta. What a wank

eels_fan

First Grade
Morgan already gone, do we Let Paulo go to Canberra now? Players on 1 year deals offered to other clubs immediately? Flash? A few teams have FB injuries.

IFR33K

Coach
At th AGM last night when Galdiel called out Fitzgerald, he rose to the microphone with a big grin and and asked if there was evidence of him conversing with Tabakoff at the races, Tanya said we will wait for the photos to come out

He is a nasty evil person and coupled with his couple of friends should be barred ( if possible) from all Eels events.

As I stated before I had to leave as it had a nasty tone with no winners, I guess he will feel he has won, what a douchebag.

Don't forget he said he was there then denied he was there. Then changed his story again. Lol

pedge

Juniors
Given the propensity for new Parra boards to sack coaches you'd have to think he's days unfortunately could be numbered, which is extremely disappointing.

DA being banned is ironic given how this all came about.

With him goes Foran

Incorrect

Coach
At th AGM last night when Galdiel called out Fitzgerald, he rose to the microphone with a big grin and and asked if there was evidence of him conversing with Tabakoff at the races, Tanya said we will wait for the photos to come out

He is a nasty evil person and coupled with his couple of friends should be barred ( if possible) from all Eels events.

As I stated before I had to leave as it had a nasty tone with no winners, I guess he will feel he has won, what a douchebag.

Nobody who is a fan of the Parramatta Eels can feel anything other than gutted at what has happened today and over the past few weeks.

As you say, Fitz is probably chuffed at the outcome, Sharp and Co to stand aside... The r@ping of the team's on field achievements in 2016 so far considered collateral damage by him no doubt. Therefore, he is not an Eels man. He's a Fitz man and that's where it ends.

If he proposes to nominate and return to a position of influence, he should be made to stand outside the leagues club first and look all those members in the eye, 1 by 1, and let them say to his face what they think of him. Those who can see past his BS would no doubt have a hard time not spitting in his face.

If we are over the f**king cap for this year why f**k did we sign Jennings?

Because they'll now be counting TPAs as part of the cap. At the time we signed Jenkovic, the NRL were happy to have those outside the cap......then they got new info (presumably from a disgruntled former insider).

Status
Not open for further replies.