What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan said this on footy show today!!

Steve timpson

Juniors
Yet people buy into the circus champ. BTW, I agree.

Well guess what guys...it wasn't fattys crap footy show.

Stop being soooooo defensive.

It was Andrew Johns... and Sutcliffe!!

Sundays show..... is much different than what fatty serves up.

Wow.....this forum......fingers constantly get pointed at the wrong people.

It was a polite and simple question by Andrew Johns.

Duges, what happened last week?

Duges gave his answer ....Ahh...derrr
...umm.....we got beat before we even played..... because we only talked about the warriors ALL WEEK.

And we all wonder why we are 4/5.

And probably 5/9 in next few weeks.

Yeahhh...its the footy shows fault!!

FMD

TruSaint

Referee

...umm.....we got beat before we even played..... because we only talked about the warriors ALL WEEK.

FMD

Thanks for clearing that up.

It makes no difference to your post and opening thread. Or the utter garbage as to his commitment.

For the second time, i ask... Watch him play and tell me if he not putting in.

What did you want him say ?

Have a good night.

PS , couldnt give a sh..t if it was fatty's show or Slim Dusty's.

Old Timer

Coach

FMD

Yep Andrew Johns just oooooozes credibility.

According to your posts Duges must be a ventriloquist because evidently he was talking for everyone.

Steve timpson

Juniors
Im sensing a pattern recently OT..

Yes, lets revert to slamming our Captain via the most credible source... the Footy Show.

You have nailed it. :D

Ok....let's not question our captain... who did not get his team focused.. and allowed them all to turn up NOT ready to play.

So when do you day something isn't right on the team TS?

Never?

What will it take for you to think Widdop isn't what we hoped for?

Mary too.

I am seeing a real pattern here of mediocrity.

Some supporters.... Seems like about 8 of you ....happy to accept mediocrity.

I guess you are happy then.

9 points a game.

A few lousy tries all year.

Not even 100 points yet as a team.

Dugan admitting they talked shite all week.

And some on here blaming the footy show.... and personally attacking me for raising our concerns.

Mediocrity has bitten many on this forum.

I am seeing a real ugly pattern here.

No wonder Changa and Raper are ashamed of our past few years performances.

Mediocrity has bitten many of you.

Dragons1986

Juniors
Ok....let's not question our captain... who did not get his team focused.. and allowed them all to turn up NOT ready to play.

Never?

Mary too.

9 points a game.

And some on here blaming the footy show.... and personally attacking me for raising our concerns.

You type EXACTLY the same as Ruby used to.

Also, whats wrong with honesty? Everyone here pisses and moans about players/coach when they just trot out bullsh*t after a loss, People want to hear the truth about how poor we were, Dugan does that and gets attacked for it, Ridiculous.

Minh

First Grade

Never?

Mary too.

9 points a game.

Minh

First Grade
Im sensing a pattern recently OT..

Yes, lets revert to slamming our Captain via the most credible source... the Footy Show.

You have nailed it. :D

Some sad pr#cks on this forum, making accusations and slamming players like they can do better. They should just f#ck off and support another team if they dont like it. Most likely these same pr#cks have never played anything competitive in their whole live's and judge people from their lounge chairs. I'm sorry Tru, just sick of hearing their two cents worth and negative swipes every f#cking thread, nothing good to say ever.....sorry you have to put up with my rant peoples enough is enough......

Minh

First Grade

Never?

Mary too.

9 points a game.

Run on the field and play yourself.....stop attacking the players from behind your keyboard every f#cking thread....do you think it's easy, go out there and do it yourself and stop making false accusations like the players don't put in, what do you know keyboard warrior...Players like Dugan and Widdop give 100% each game and they hate to lose but what would you know. Keep sinking the boot in like you're the most competitive bloke out there that knows it all......it's very easy from behind a keyboard. I'm just sick of the negative sh#t every single thread. Pr#cks like OV, Ruby and now this new Timpson bloke....enough is enough.

TruSaint

Referee
Some sad pr#cks on this forum, making accusations and slamming players like they can do better. They should just f#ck off and support another team if they dont like it. Most likely these same pr#cks have never played anything competitive in their whole live's and judge people from their lounge chairs. I'm sorry Tru, just sick of hearing their two cents worth and negative swipes every f#cking thread, nothing good to say ever.....sorry you have to put up with my rant peoples enough is enough......

well said mate... agree 100%

Dragons 09

Juniors

FMD

Agreed, what happened in NZ was not the Footy Shows fault, but how the f**kc do you attribute it to Duges? The debacle against the Warriors was a team effort, but if the chat all week was about who was in and who was out for the Warriors, then that probably explains Mary's ridiculous decision to start Duges at centre.

Perhaps it was Mary who concentrated too much on what the Warriors were doing and not concentrating on our own back yard, and thought he was being smart and strategic with his team selection to capitalise on the Warriors woes........a classic rookie error. Ever stop to think Duges might have been firing a shot across Mary's bow?

Last edited:

blacksafake

First Grade
I am happy to see players give an honest answer to questions instead of the usual company line.If what Duges said is true & there is no reason to think otherwise the blame falls squarely on the coaches shoulders.It's obvious players from every club talk about the topic in the news of rival clubs & if it looks to be turning into a distraction the coach needs to set things straight & get the players minds on the job at hand.Mary has shown too many times that he cannot get the players up for games on a regular basis.As for those saying Duges does not "put in" for the club just look at how distraught he was in the sheds after i think the broncos game where he was fighting a lone battle.

TruSaint

Referee
I am happy to see players give an honest answer to questions instead of the usual company line.If what Duges said is true & there is no reason to think otherwise the blame falls squarely on the coaches shoulders.It's obvious players from every club talk about the topic in the news of rival clubs & if it looks to be turning into a distraction the coach needs to set things straight & get the players minds on the job at hand.Mary has shown too many times that he cannot get the players up for games on a regular basis.As for those saying Duges does not "put in" for the club just look at how distraught he was in the sheds after i think the broncos game where he was fighting a lone battle.

I will take it a step further Blacksafake. Look at him after any loss. Look at him during us conceeding a try, or being interviewed after a loss... gutted. He cares alright and if we had 17 with his ticker we would be fine.

Game plan, whatever it was... was crap.

As to the saga about what he said... non event.. He is not paid for public speaking, spoke his mind. Maybe not as articulate as some would like, but hey ... ;-)

Can you please add a space after each full stop?

Straight Shooter

TheRev

First Grade
How is this a thread? There is no way the Dragons could be up after the qld road trip and ANZAC day.. footy doesnt work like that, we cant be up every week, esp with this roster, we cant just coast out wins in 2nd gear.

Duges actually was just honest, it happens to clubs all the time (whoever isnt up gets flogged), but as per usual his own fans have instantly turned on him in the LU forum.. and you wonder why players & coaches spit out the politically correct rubbish every week.

Latest posts