What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK III

Status
Not open for further replies.

^b0ss^

Juniors
Suity

There are a rare bunch of journalists who have old school credibility. Kate is one of them. Proud to say she is also a friend of mine.

lol is this the same freind that said we will be very happy with the outcome prior to the breach notice.

Sorry Avenger couldnt help myself.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yep, I totally did. and it's still my feelings. They messed up and should go, IMO.

The difference between you and me, is I am open to having my mind changed. I won't stubbornly stick to an opinion I formed 100 years ago because I was butthurt about something and won't let it go. I don't know what triggered you initially, you've been calling them incompetent for their entire term, before they actually were able to DO anything, so it must have come from where else..

It's because he's a hardcore Spagnolo supporter and he's pussy that everyone treated Spags the same way. So instead of being an adult about it and supporting the club he's decided to stick with his faction instead.

ash411

Bench
It's because he's a hardcore Spagnolo supporter and he's pussy that everyone treated Spags the same way. So instead of being an adult about it and supporting the club he's decided to stick with his faction instead.

That's what I was getting at Pou.. ;-)

You don't deserve a reply but thanks for making me laugh dick nose. :lol::lol:

#poupoumason
#goodgovernance

Djay

Juniors
Just to clarify, does the injunction being dropped mean as a club we can still fight to reduce the 12 point deduction?

Where does it leave us in regards to that now?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
so they have dropped the case, they were just buying time to get things sorted for the team i'd say.
Now on to the difference on our figures and the NRL's. Anyword on how Schubert went with that?

Well he is telling everyone we will be playing for points on Friday night

ash411

Bench
I assume that since they are being de-registered, there really is no need for them to resign, right?

Being registered to compete/be involved in the NRL would be the first requirement to be an administrator of an NRL team.

So now the injunction is over, and their registration is now gone, by default they are off the PNRL board, right?

Their positions on the PLC board aren't up for question, that has nothing to do with the NRL, and they have no control there.

To make an analogy, they can't tell the board of directors of news corp what to do, can they? They own the storm, regardless of how the team admin structure works, the idea is the same, that's right, isn't it?

Last edited:

Chipmunk

Coach
So you have to ask yourself the question who is actually running the club at the moment. Surely it's not just Schuey and BA?

ash411

Bench
So you have to ask yourself the question who is actually running the club at the moment. Surely it's not just Schuey and BA?

There is still Geoff Gerard, Paul Garrard, Andrew Cordwell and Tanya Gadiel left, with Scheuy and BA.

So there will be plenty of personnel there.

Delboy

First Grade

Hopefully , out of all this BA gets a lot more influence outside of coaching if he wants it

Stagger eel

Staff member
There is still Geoff Gerard, Paul Garrard, Andrew Cordwell and Tanya Gadiel left, with Scheuy and BA.

So there will be plenty of personnel there.

You can probably add peter sharp too who I would of personally preferred as the GM ahead of DA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts