What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 Team lineup

1. Josh Dugan
2. Kalifa Faifai Loa
3. Euan Aitken
4. Tim Lafai
5. Jason Nightingale
6. Gareth Widdop
7. Benji Marshall
8. Leeson Ah Mau
9. Mitch Rein
10. Mike Cooper
11. Tyson Frizell
12. Joel Thompson
13. Will Matthews
14. Russell Packer
15. Dunamis Lui
16. Siliva Havili
17. Jacob Host
19. Jake Marketo

We need more size in the pack.

Am worried they will steam roll us through the middle.

Mr Red

First Grade
The marketo fascination continues.....
Mary doing his best to get him onto the bench somehow.....

FlameThrower

Bench
Hope Jacob Host gets some minutes...he's a big lad.
Anyway, I'll be there...cheering on the mighty Dragons...

blacksafake

First Grade
Marketo again!. Can't see Mary's reasoning in having him in the mix. I hope Lafai is ok & not a late scratching because i can see Mary moving mathews to centre & marketo in:crazy:

RedVDragon

Juniors
At least he didn't get a brain spasm and name Quinlan in the side. But who know he may bring him 1 hour before the start of the game.

twinkletoes

Juniors
One of my main concerns with McGregor is that like Price he does not seem to learn or react to changing circumstances. Week after week, regardless of results or how we play, he picks basically the same team. We are now into week 10 and still waiting for this team to "click"....as if by some miracle it will all fall into place. It won't...we will get the same old..same old. Typical example is JDB being injured, and who replaces him, Marketo, who has been tried before and not made any real impact. Surely the time was ripe to bring in Host.

Fingerbang

Bench
One of my main concerns with McGregor is that like Price he does not seem to learn or react to changing circumstances. Week after week, regardless of results or how we play, he picks basically the same team. We are now into week 10 and still waiting for this team to "click"....as if by some miracle it will all fall into place. It won't...we will get the same old..same old. Typical example is JDB being injured, and who replaces him, Marketo, who has been tried before and not made any real impact. Surely the time was ripe to bring in Host.
Host is named in the 17....Marketo 18th man

Slippery Morris

First Grade
10 games but the starting halves have only played 4 of those games and looking at last year the guy that led the team in assists was out.

Raiders will be up for this and can score more than 2 tries so it will be tough.

Short turnaround may be the only thing that may even out the contest.