What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan said this on footy show today!!

Steve timpson

Juniors
:lol: um um you cut the footy in half and then put it down over the tryline.

Wow....you morons don't understand averages.....FMD

More stupid than I even imagined

That will teach you to leave in grade 4

Tell me, what's the average number of tries I score per game, if I scored 18 tries in 4 games.

Dumd asses!!! Lol lol lol

Minh

First Grade
Im sure if he knew he had " fans" like you he would :x

Tru guys like these they always judge people on their worse days and have a sook when people make a judgement about them not to their liking. Guys like us don't judge people on their worse days bcos we know we wouldn't like others to do the same to us.

TruSaint

Referee
Tru guys like these they always judge people on their worse days and have a sook when people make a judgement about them not to their liking. Guys like us don't judge people on their worse days bcos we know we wouldn't like others to do the same to us.

100% mate, although I think that he / she is not even a supporter.
Only so much garbage can come out of someones mouth in a given period.
Enough already. I open a thread for a discussion and its the same vile cra..p

Minh

First Grade
100% mate, although I think that he / she is not even a supporter.
Only so much garbage can come out of someones mouth in a given period.
Enough already. I open a thread for a discussion and its the same vile cra..p

Always....total dribble

Steve timpson

Juniors
Always....total dribble

I am happy for you if you are happy.

Happy that you think 10 points a game will get us in the top 6

Happy that you think 0.5 try assists per game is......well wonderful

Happy that you think 0.1 line breaks a game is......well wonderful

Happy that you think Widdopuseless kicks the ball avg 30 metres on 5th tackle.....and always straight to opposition

Happy you think when we score 2 tries a game that....well ....we are wonderful

Love to know which of you would not pull the trigger on Widdop if Thurston, Reynolds, Hunt, shit.....even Brookes suddenly walked into WIN asking for a contract

You all would back stab widdop so quick he would not be buried in a coffin
, you would drag him out by his boots lol lol

None of them would walk in asking for a contract because they know dickwads like you would bag crap out of them if they have a period of poor form.

Steve timpson

Juniors
None of them would walk in asking for a contract because they know dickwads like you would bag crap out of them if they have a period of poor form.

9 weeks this year and half of last year.

He has never had it!!

Propped up by the 3 amigos at storm

Like I said, my Kelpie and your lap dog would look like a star playing with the storms 3 amigos

Storm were happy to see him go

There was no offer from them

And they look better than ever!!

Widdop who?

Fingerbang

Bench
I would like to see proof that Bellamy and Storm were celebrating when Widdop signed with us, and they were happy to let him go. Or is that just in your warped demented head?

You have been mouthing that out for so long now....proof of that, or stfu

Steve timpson

Juniors
I would like to see proof that Bellamy and Storm were celebrating when Widdop signed with us, and they were happy to let him go. Or is that just in your warped demented head?

FB....

The fact you chose your user name tells me you deserve jail time, not an answer!!

Are you listed on the government web site warning families of your presence in the area?

Last edited:

Latest posts