What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Utility back set to sign

RedVDave

First Grade
Mann should have been trialled in the haves with the Cutters. If he fails there, then cut him.

Quinlan, Marketo, Benji and Rein should be released prior to June 30 to give cap space.

Buy Keary, Locke and Segyearo prior to June 30. Maybe we may have a chance of putting some life into the Dragons attack.

Lol Marketo and Quinlan would barely be on six figures combined.
Whether people like it or not Rein IS our BEST option at hooker at the moment at our club.

BrissyRedV

Bench
Mann should have been trialled in the haves with the Cutters. If he fails there, then cut him.

Quinlan, Marketo, Benji and Rein should be released prior to June 30 to give cap space.

Buy Keary, Locke and Segyearo prior to June 30. Maybe we may have a chance of putting some life into the Dragons attack.

You know there is no chance of improving the attack no matter who we recruit. Mary believes all it takes is defence to win comps so he doesn't bother to teach attack.

BennyV

Referee
You know there is no chance of improving the attack no matter who we recruit. Mary believes all it takes is defence to win comps so he doesn't bother to teach attack.

Yet there are some on the forum who believe players should just be able to figure it out themselves..

Mr Red

First Grade
Yes, according to some Widdop is actually captain/coach and is totally to blame for the whole mess...

i swear I saw Widdop in the canteen on the hill serving the meat pies whilst the U20's were running around...
they were cold...what a shit captain....

although i still blame Prior.....

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Does this mean that Farrell has been paid out by insurance?
That is, if, we have a utility back in our sights?

Okman

Juniors
Whilst it probably is a way to get Dugan back in the centres I think it is moreso Dugan's call

Dugan probably wants to play centre because it guarantees him a position in the Australian team, he won't get a look in at fullback so this is his best bet,

Just how I see it but, could be wrong

Steve timpson

Juniors
i swear I saw Widdop in the canteen on the hill serving the meat pies whilst the U20's were running around...
they were cold...what a shit captain....

although i still blame Prior.....

Hey dick, you think Langlands, Raper, Ian Walsh, Billy Smith, even f....ing Steve Edge would blame everything at the coach

Wake up losers....ignorant idiots

The captain IS ALSO RESPONSIBLE!!

Wake up before your oxygen turns off

Special people you

Hey dick, you think Langlands, Raper, Ian Walsh, Billy Smith, even f....ing Steve Edge would blame everything at the coach

Special people you

Hey neandathal Nancy the bigoted racist, answer my question about how the club is suppose to "get rid" of Widdop.

Fingerbang

Bench
Why would Langlands, Raper, Ian Walsh and Billy Smith be even f*cking Steve Edge? That is just sick.....your brain really is messed up, Steve/Ruby/Vas

Old Timer

Coach

Special people you

Shows your lack of knowledge about the Dragons.

Langalnds, Raper, Walsh all played in the great run under Provan and then all went on to be captain coaches of the club during their playing days. So they were all going to blame themselves were they?

As great as the players were Walsh delivered 1 premiership and not 1 other from all these greats despite their longevity at the club.

Steve Edge was the team captain and won a premiership under the "old fox" and then was pinched by Parramatta and got another so what would he want to blame a coach or captain for.

Billy Smith ended up with that many premierships he lost count so what beef does he have with any captain or coach he had while he wore the big Red V?

Your argument is ridiculous.

Steve timpson

Juniors
Shows your lack of knowledge about the Dragons.

Langalnds, Raper, Walsh all played in the great run under Provan and then all went on to be captain coaches of the club during their playing days. So they were all going to blame themselves were they?

As great as the players were Walsh delivered 1 premiership and not 1 other from all these greats despite their longevity at the club.

Steve Edge was the team captain and won a premiership under the "old fox" and then was pinched by Parramatta and got another so what would he want to blame a coach or captain for.

Billy Smith ended up with that many premierships he lost count so what beef does he have with any captain or coach he had while he wore the big Red V?

Your argument is ridiculous.

Wake up!

Smithy was dropped to reserve grade towards the end of his career, he didn't blame the coach.

Smithy played well past 1966, the last year of our great 11 in a row, he suffered playing in many losing teams 1968- 1973.

He never blamed the coach!!

Steve Edge won one flag with us, he suffered several other years of poor results, not once did he blame the coach.

Look at dragons record 1974 to 1978, one flag, but lots of other beatings!

No one blamed the coach.

When we lost in 1967, the end of our reign, and had poorer seasons in 1968, 69 and 70, no one blamed the coach.

Langland's was dropped from the Aussie team in the 70s.

What did he do?

He did not blame the coach.

Chang went back and played great football for us.

He was recalled with tests tied 1-1 with poms and captained Aussies to one of the greatest test wins ever.

He did not sook and blame the coaches.

Today, its the coaches fault for missed tackles, dropped ball, shit kicking game, missed field goals, poor passes from Rein, and so on and so on.

Players like Widdop and Marshall not taking ownership for what they do out there.

Soft c**ks these days.

Latest posts